• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djakio
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2004

WMC HOTEL HELP / SHARE

hey,
    2 guys coming from hawaii looking to share a hotel with whomever possible, let me know. AIM AkioDj

also what are cab fares between downtown miami/south beach on average?
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Cab fares are pretty reasonable down in Miami. I can't remember what the exact prices are, but there are a million and a half companies so they stay pretty competitive.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• shawnaownsyou
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2004

the only problem with cabs there is that they charge you by both thte amount of time they wait and the length of the drive. so if you are sitting in traffice at tons of redlights, it can get pretty expensive. jsut make sure to always split your cab with like 3 or 4 other people who are headed to southbeach from downtown too

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

last year we dropped over $200 on cabs to and from the airport marriott to south beach.
        fuckin ridiculous.
        downtown is about as far away as that hotel was, but further south, so you may end up getting worked over like we did staying that far away.

good luck.

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

I guess therein lies my problem. I've only used cabs downtown in low-traffic times (4am or so). I think from the Ice Palace Film Studios to a downtown hotel it ran us $4. I was so fucking gone I tipped the guy $16 and called it even. Oh, but it was well worth it when I got up to the room!
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...