• Show
Clear All
  • SummerSTL
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2009

Tulipa VA - Love and Evolution out now

Out now on Beatport from Tulipa Recordings:

Various Artists - Love and Evolution
    Includes tracks from Simao Ferreira, Zigmund Wolf, Artur Reimer, RB_Project, Astraway, and Patternpusher.

Featuring support from Nick Warren, Barry Jamieson, Sandra Collins, Cid Inc., Pole Folder, Lonya, Deepchild, Kasey Taylor, Omid 16b, and more.

Various Artists - Love and Evolution
    TULIPA013

1. Simao Ferreira - Gin (Original Mix)
    2. Zigmund Wolf - Do The Right Thing (Original Mix)
    3. Artur Reimer - I Love... (Original Mix)
    4. RB_Project - Slipstream (Original Mix)
    5. Astraway - Ten Days (Original Mix)
    6. Patternpusher - Take Me Higher (Original Mix)

"Tulipa Recordings' boss Summer (Brendon Collins) delivers a freshly picked bouquet of tunes to help stir up the craziness brewing in the summer heat. He has arrived at Love and Evolution, a sequence of songs dedicated to the deep and melodic sides of techno and house.

Simao Ferreira starts things off with Gin, a lovely minimal techno groover. Zigmund Wolf follows with Do The Right Thing, steering the vibe deeper and darker. Artur Reimer continues with I Love..., a wonderful musical interpretation of seasonal sultriness at its most intense. RB_Project drops Slipstream next, a straight forward dance floor bomb with warm stabs and a rolling bass line. Astraway brings Love and Evolution to its darkest point with Ten Days, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of the wilderness at night. Ending things is Patternpusher with Take Me Higher, a tech-house stomper with a spooky edge."

2011 Tulipa Recordings

SELECTED FEEDBACK & SUPPORT:

Nick Warren - 9/10 very strong release. Zigmund,Artur and RB Project hit the spot for me

Barry Jamieson - Nice package.

Sandra Collins - loving the "I love" .. thx !

Pole Folder - Cool stuffs. Thank you.

Kasey Taylor - Some cool stuff here. Nice one..

Cid Inc. - Amazing! Hard to pick a favourite here, full support.

Kazell - couple nice track! i will try out, Cheers

Omid16B - downloading for omid 16b.

Lonya - nice ep , good collection thx

Deepchild - "Take Me Higher" - Yes...some essential heaviness here. Fantastic!

Fedde Le Grande - Thnx for sending, will check in the studio!

Markus Schulz - will try thanks

Miss Nine - DL, thanks

Eelke Kleijn - nice work on I Love, also Slipstream is great

Soundexile - Artur Reimer works for me, thanks!

Martin Garcia - Good Stuff. Thanks

Abyss - love this sounds!i'll play surely

Darin Epsilon - Great stuff from Tulipa. I especially enjoyed the Zigmund Wolf, RB Project, and Astraway tracks.

Silinder - Great tracks, thanks.

Alex & Filip - INTENSE RLS! Support on all trax!

T-Lectual - Solid pack of some diverse stuff! All great, but really diggin Simao's track.

Deepfunk - Nice release!

Yamil Colucci - Thanks!

Rodskeez - do the right thing, i love for me. Really great package. Will support them

Diyo - Astraway - Ten Days for me!

Sonic Union - This whole package is great and I would play all these tunes! Well done!

Marcelo Vasami - I Love... for me! will play it! thanks!

Pablo Acenso - really good, will test some of them! thx

Dark Soul Project - i like the groove of take me higher, nice background too! definitly my sound!

AVAILABLE ON BEATPORT HERE:
Working...