X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Gaddafi Fires Back at Norway

I don't believe anything about this Norway story. I find it very bizarre that just the day before DHS put out a video saying that the real terrorists are white men with a right wing view. Then the very next day right on que a blonde haired white male blows shit up and shoots a bunch of kids.

Gaddafi either did the bombing or this was just a false flag terror exercise to make terrorism real again since nothing has happened in the west for 10 years.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

christ give this stupid ass false flag shit up already.

I thought it was a false flag because it was right before the release of Captain AMERICA in the theaters.

The MPAA is just a gov't FRONT for the NAZI DICTATORS to get white US CITIZENS to JOIN THE CAUSE against MUSILUMS, and they are using the Captain AMERICA movie as PROPAGANDA.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

So it was "white Al Qaeda" then?

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

No such thing as Al Qaeda? unless its some old geezer who res0 wants to stroke's cock
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
            So it was "white Al Qaeda" then?
            did you comprehend what i said?

Originally posted by chunky
            No such thing as Al Qaeda? unless its some old geezer who res0 wants stroke's cock
            try and come up with something funny to say.

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

try and come up with something funny to say.
              There is nothing funnier than you wanting to stroke old men's cocks

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                There is nothing funnier than you wanting to stroke old men's cocks
                Come up with something else. You just look like a pissed of idiot on MS now. Good job.

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

Come up with something else. You just look like a pissed of idiot on MS now. Good job.
                  Always thinking of cocks aren't you res0. cia

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

Still looking pissed off....

My last response to your idiotic postings in this thread. Plz derail it without me though. Peace.

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

Still looking pissed off....
                      Keep on stroking res0

Comment

• chunky
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jan 2006

My last response to your idiotic postings in this thread. Plz derail it without me though. Peace.
                        I imagine you are quite busy munching res0 , you'll be back, and with a donger in you're hand

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

Stop editing your posts res0.
                          Last edited by chunky; August 4, 2011, 04:48:36 PM.

Comment

• dig72
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                            And what might that be?
                            Have a look at those in power and the ones calling all the shots.

Christians/pro zionists/Jews.
                            “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                            Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by trick12
                              what else would you expect!, to say islam is good and the threats are from christians, had to bring islam in there someway.

It's deliberate and the same in Australia. Our cowardly media called the terrorist Anders Breivik and mass murderer, "TheOslo Gunman".

The filthy media are doing there very best, to link this white Christian terrorist from Norway to Islam regardless be it good or bad, repeat the lie over and over again till the masses can't tell the difference between their asses from their nose anymore. They did with it Saddam, 9/11 and now they’re doing it again.

I hear that Muslims represent .6% or even less, of all Americans and hold absolutely no power in the United States. And yet you have these creature ssuch as that filthy liar in that video, who will continue to spew such lies because it's the "right" thing to do. It's relentless and has no sign of slowing down.

In fact, the outright hate and calls for more destruction, death of Mulims and their nations by these filthy, treacherous "Americans" will only get alot worse.

The Americans with genuine concerns for their nation need to direct their anger, frustration towards those who are calling the shots. This is only logical, for it is those in power who are completely responsible for the horrible mess that we're all in. And they too are the ones who will continue to drag the United States even further into the gutter. With the help of lunatics such as that shill in the video posted.

Blaming, "Dem Mooooooooozzzzzlems", is an absolute farce and anyone defending these creatures who utter such filth also deserve the damage that will follow.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• vinnie97
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dig72
                                Have a look at those in power and the ones calling all the shots.

Christians/pro zionists/Jews.
                                Is this why there's a movement to enforce Israel to comply with national borders that haven't been active since 1967? Sorry, but it's not as black and white as you paint it.

Also, there are movements toward applying Sharia Law to the court system here, so there is a tangible interest in keeping a tab on jihadists and Muslim extremists (no matter what their motivation) in check. Unless you want to try to tell me every example of extremist Muslim bloodshed the world over is the fault of the zionists/Jews/Christians.

Comment

Working...