• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: Gaddafi Fires Back at Norway

Originally posted by vinnie97
    Is this why there's a movement to enforce Israel to comply with national borders that haven't been active since 1967? Sorry, but it's not as black and white as you paint it.
    Realities and actions suggest otherwise, no matter what colours you want to paint it.

Also, there are movements toward applying Sharia Law to the court system here, so there is a tangible interest in keeping a tab on jihadists and Muslim extremists (no matter what their motivation) in check.
    How big is this movement you speak of? And of the .6% American muslims, how many are practising, secular? And of those who are pratising Muslims, how many would want Sharia Law applied to the court system? And of those who want Sharia Law applied to the court system, how many are active in this movement?

Unless you want to try to tell me every example of extremist Muslim bloodshed the world over is the fault of the zionists/Jews/Christians.
    No, only the conflicts that directly involve the pro/zionists/Jews/Christians. And there are many.

Now back to why we're here. Who should the Americans blame for the terrible economy, the thousands of dead and wounded, jobless, homeless, education, never ending wars, health, housing, loss of civil rights, ect ?
    Last edited by dig72; July 30, 2011, 10:51:49 PM.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

^Congress

Comment

• dig72
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2004

Yes, the very same treacherous scumbags who gave Netanyahu over 25 standing ovations in his 'demands,' oops sorry, I meant "speech", to congress earlier this year. And what he basically said was, "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, shut the hell up Goyim, stay out of our way and give us all your money, you assholes".

The continued shitting in the faces of the millions of decent Americans will continue unchallenged by the scumbags in power.
        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

So why is it un challeneged you think? Are all 300 million citizens of the US just asleep at the wheel or what?

Comment

• dig72
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
            So why is it un challeneged you think?
            I believe it will go unchallenged because many folks simply can't see or refuse to believe what is happening. And that is, the very real criminal, destructive and treasonous conduct by their very own "leaders". Your country is where it is because of them and their enablers.

And the protectors and enablers of this criminal conduct is non other than the filthy rotten msm. They are joined at the hip with government and other elements in directing, brainwashing the masses into going along with whatever disastrous plans, that they have in store.

And the traitors will do this with the continued spewing of outrages lies, misinformation and do so relentlessly and shamelessly.

Are all 300 million citizens of the US just asleep at the wheel or what?
            No, not at all. But that's exactly, how your own msm have painted you guys out to be. And they've done this not only in the US but throughout the world.

The people will rise eventually rise up and hold these criminals, traitors to account but rest assured, it will get very messy and will not be bloodless.
            Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

^I totally understand where you are coming from with with with the MSM etc. But really I don't think there is going to be an uprising. All of the super anti-usa comments on this board come from outside the usa looking in honestly. i've lived here my whole life all over the country and im not part of any crazy right/left wing nutter group hording guns or anthrax or starting a cult. all of the people ive known in my life just want to do their own shit, have a good job, get drunk, get married or sleep around etc, have fun and just try and go to work and make time to do what they want that makes them happy and just live life. there might be cases of outliers who are fucked in the head shooting people for some crazy bullshit 'revolution' they dream of in their head....but i can tell you that is the minority.

Comment

• dig72
                Gold Gabber
                • Nov 2004

Agreed, the vast majority of Americans are decent, moral and want nothing but to get on in life through peace, happiness and all in good health.

The pro war nutters, pro zionist/christians are given full exposure to spew their hate, lies and fear. And the American people suffer enormously as a result.

And It may be the minority making all the noise for now but rest assured, when millions more become reliant on foods stamps and desperate to put a roof over their heads, will we see things change in an instant.

Either way, the criminals who hold the seats of power and the rotten media who side with them, have got to go asap.

Only then will your nation begin to heal.
                Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• trick12
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

i lived in and out the us...i basically grew up in the states and once your inside you dont really go further with your thoughts, i think a huge part of the control with in, people are kept busy and the government makes sure to keep them this way so they dont start questioning, i think lately after the economic situation and the war in Iraq many people starting questioning the real motives but the majority dont and just take what theyre given and believe it blindly and simply go on with their lives and their main focuses..

im saying this to reply to reso regarding the comments coming from the outside looking in, when i travel outside and come back i really notice how different and its obvious to me that there are huge efforts in keeping people busy the way they are, and tbh thats not just in the states, its a world wide disease and plan to keep people in a state while govts are busy accomplishing all their goals and not get questioned by the citizens...
                  when poverty increases and people start suffering from lack of necessities i expect an uprising and people will start to wonder what's been happening...an uprise in the states will be real bad due to the diverse culture..

maybe ur not but there are people in the states that hate any other race and are left/right wing and in cults....mostly the people ive dealt with are not either, but i can guarantee you it has increased within the past 10 years due to huge media efforts, and whats sad that the peaceful people there now are not the most wanted anymore...but mostly people there are ignorant to what goes around them whether within the states or outside it, and its not a coincidence.
                  Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• vinnie97
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dig72
                    Agreed, the vast majority of Americans are decent, moral and want nothing but to get on in life through peace, happiness and all in good health.

The pro war nutters, pro zionist/christians are given full exposure to spew their hate, lies and fear. And the American people suffer enormously as a result.

And It may be the minority making all the noise for now but rest assured, when millions more become reliant on foods stamps and desperate to put a roof over their heads, will we see things change in an instant.

Either way, the criminals who hold the seats of power and the rotten media who side with them, have got to go asap.

Only then will your nation begin to heal.
                    And it could change for the worse if class warfare zealotry fuels the revolution you're suggesting, as you seem to be insinuating that only the right-wing have any evil intentions. Control freaks exist on both sides. I am not a pro zionist/Christian, though I am pro Jew and believe in their right to exist as a free state. At the same time, you are correct in that they shouldn't be given a free pass to wreak havoc without regard for the consequences. I also know you are quick to ignore (or minimize) the jihadist element that serves as only fuel to the fire. There is a war going on with the West versus fundamentalist Islam, and calling someone a pro war nutter, pro zionist/christian doesn't erase this fact.

Comment

• dig72
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Nov 2004

And it could change for the worse if class warfare zealotry fuels the revolution you're suggesting, as you seem to be insinuating that only the right-wing have any evil intentions.
                      I don't believe that I've used the words "right-wing" in this thread or any other, so it's probably you that is insinuating.

Evil farkers are evil farkers, no matter which side you're on. I don't do all this 'left/right wing' bullshit because it's too lazy and lacks direction. What I will do, is attack those directly responsible/involved for spreading lies, fear, hate and expose and hold them to account.

I also know you are quick to ignore (or minimize) the jihadist element that serves as only fuel to the fire.
                      Ignore (or minimize)???

Give me something credible, anything, that isn't Hollywood/Fox and I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you. But as it stands, all you have done is simply regurgitated the very same falsehoods, fantasies which the pro zionists,Christian/jews such as the Spencers, Gellers, Wilders, Pipes, Hagees, Robertsons and the like have done. Except they have the help and full support of the treacherous pro/zionist/Christian/Jewish msn.

There is a war going on with the West versus fundamentalist Islam, and calling someone a pro war nutter, pro zionist/christian doesn't erase this fact.
                      FACT: The "war" you speak of exists only in the minds of the mentally ill, stupid and brainwashed goy.

And those drinking this poison should urgently seek some help before it's too late. Breivik, Norway's very own home grown, mass murdering pro zionist/Israel/Christian terrorist, drank too much and overdosed.

Drink it at your own risk.
                      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Sorry, dig72, if Muslim countries and all their residents were so opening and welcoming as you insinuate (I apologize for wrongly insinuating previously about your alleged left/right political comments), Christians would not face some of the worst persecution they do there and Christian places of worship would be allowed to co-exist. Also, if you're saying every alleged example of Muslim jihadism where a suicide bomb erupts is a conspiracy or is being wrongly attributed to extremist Islam (and is just some CIA op?), we can no longer carry on with this discussion and I am glad to be considered brainwashed by whatever poison you think I've swigged. And Pat Robertson? That vile douche showed his evil intent as soon as he posed with a Mason sign on that mag (name escapes me). He couldn't have been more obvious as to his treachery.

Do I think the powers that be have taken advantage of these extremist elements? Yes, quite probably. That doesn't mean I will outright dismiss them as a threat since there is a pattern of dangerous behavior (I shouldn't have to point to specific examples, as there are instances of such bombings all over the world....more recently in Russia if you want something specific).

BTW, I'm sure you'll be pleased with Gov. Chris Christie. He doesn't believe in any of the Sharia allegations/conspiracy and is not backing down from his decision to appoint a Muslim judge in the state of New Jersey.

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

Sorry, dig72, if Muslim countries and all their residents were so opening and welcoming as you insinuate (I apologize for wrongly insinuating previously about your alleged left/right political comments), Christians would not face some of the worst persecution they do there and Christian places of worship would be allowed to co-exist.
                          You did it again.

And in which Muslim countries do Christians suffer the 'worst' persecutions?

Also, if you're saying every alleged example of Muslim jihadism where a suicide bomb erupts is a conspiracy or is being wrongly attributed to extremist Islam (and is just some CIA op?),
                          Now where did I state such nonsense?

we can no longer carry on with this discussion and I am glad to be considered brainwashed by whatever poison you think I've swigged.
                          I've asked to give me something credible and that I'd be more than willing to have a serious discussion with you on the matter.

You have yet to give the number of American Muslims pushing for the introduction of Sharia Law into the legal system and cannot identify any real threat.

And the only reason why you or anyone else can't or won't continue on with this discussion is because it's a non issue and the only people spreading such faleshoods are scum like the creatures which I have previously mentioned and their enablers.

If you want to offer me your opinion on the issue then that's another thing all together. I'll be more than happy to leave it at that and just move on as we always do.

But you have stated this imaginary "war" as fact.

And Pat Robertson? That vile douche showed his evil intent as soon as he posed with a Mason sign on that mag (name escapes me). He couldn't have been more obvious as to his treachery.
                          Agreed, he is scum.

Do I think the powers that be have taken advantage of these extremist elements? Yes, quite probably. That doesn't mean I will outright dismiss them as a threat since there is a pattern of dangerous behavior (I shouldn't have to point to specific examples, as there are instances of such bombings all over the world....more recently in Russia if you want something specific).
                          'Pointing out specific examples' is the very least you could do considering the very serious statements made.

The recent Russian bombings have absolutely nothing to do with the "war" you speak of. And by 'pointing' this out, it shows that yet again, you have nothing to offer but serious delusions on the matter.

The "War On Terror" was and still is a complete hoax, foward to 2011 and you have the same vile creatures spewing the same lies. Except this time the "war" is on 'radical Islam', 'Sharia Law' and how it's going to take over America and the entire world.

The Breivik killings has almost vanished from the msm because of his Christian background and what was written in his manifesto. The scumbags are in damage control and will do anything to win back the minds of those that they have tried to corrupt.

BTW, I'm sure you'll be pleased with Gov. Chris Christie. He doesn't believe in any of the Sharia allegations/conspiracy and is not backing down from his decision to appoint a Muslim judge in the state of New Jersey.
                          And yes, I am very pleased in the way in which Gov Christie handled himself, in dealing with the filthy question posed to him by that vile creature masquerading as a reporter.

Gov Christie calls them 'crazies' and that's exactly what the scumbags are.
                          Last edited by dig72; August 7, 2011, 11:25:03 AM.
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Comment

Working...