• Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Amy Winehouse dead...

http://soundcloud.com/governmentfun/r-i-p-amy-winehouse

lighter.gif

as harsh as this may sound... there is nothing more dangerous than a junkie with available cash
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

not surprised... oh well, was wondering what had happened to her. now i know. RIP.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

There was a very doomed/Kurt Cobainish vibe to her, especially in the last few years to her life. I don't think this really comes as a surprise to many, with the exception of those that were closest to her.

Hearing Mark Ronson say in a couple of interviews how he couldn't get anything useful out of her in the recording studio had me hoping that she'd turn things around. Heard rumors that she had been offered some really great opportunities like being asked to see if she could record a James Bond theme song, but the behavior, the drugs and all the demons she carried with her ruined each one that came her way.

It's a shame. She was enormously talented and had a gorgeous voice. Back In Black was and is still a favorite in my cd collection.

RIP - hope she finds it there.

Comment

• Highsteppa
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2005

correction: Back To Black - got AC/DC on the mind today.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
            Morrison, Joplin, Hendrix, Cobain....Winehouse? uh...somebody doesn't belong in that sentence.
            It's a list of musicians that died at age 27. And even though I agree she doesn't exactly belong in that list, her name is still internationally recognized for her talent, which is increasingly rare in todays world. I think if she hadn't been a drug addict she would still be easily recognized internationally for her talent.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Illuminate
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Aug 2009

No matter what her decisions and consequences in her actions were. May she Rest in Peace.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
              Sbando
              - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
              Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
              Bob
              "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
              the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
              KiwiTollway

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

I always feel sad for people that destroy themselves and others around them, they have an illness , they can't help it unfortunately
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Don't follow her music but having glanced news of her in the past, wasn't even remotely surprised when news of this came around. RIP.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

I don't know what to say.....

i'm horribly apathetic about it all.
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• GregWhelan
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Goodbye and good riddance IMO. One less idiot for the tabloids to rave over.

Comment

• nick007
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2007

Wow 91 dead in Oslo - no thread and we talking about this junkie

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Illuminate
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by nick007
                          http://www.bosnewslife.com/17691-bre...ll-rises-to-91

This,
                          Where is this thread?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                          Sbando
                          - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                          Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                          Bob
                          "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                          the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                          KiwiTollway

Comment

• Maff
                            Up the City
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by simonr
                            Can't say I'm surprised and thought her talents were very over-rated : in some ways another victim of the english press build them up, hound them, let them come crashing down approach.

.... but it is always sad to lose people at such an early age and distressing for the people they leave behind. A distinct warning for many on the dangers of booze & drugs.

Enjoy and live for the music people, do everything else in moderation.

I'm not shocked at all she lovd getting fucked up the next to go will be pete docherty (hope thats spelt right)

R.I.P

Comment

• DancingQueen
                              AVB FanClub | President
                              • Oct 2005

Loved her voice. Too bad she couldn't beat her demons. May she finally find peace.

And with regards to the Oslo story, absolutely horrible. My thoughts and prayers are with all those involved
                              sigpic
                              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by nick007

Gaddafi hit Norway today. Norway wanted to bomb Libya and now they got a wake up call. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_NORWAY_EXPLOSION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-07-22-13-34-32 (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_NORWAY_EXPLOSION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAUL
                                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...