If you feel like wasting your time this year ( AGAIN ) then i guess this is the place

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

If you feel like wasting your time this year ( AGAIN ) then i guess this is the place

http://www.djmag.com/top100

v
    oting just started
    Last edited by thebanned1; July 27, 2011, 11:45:49 AM. Reason: bad spelling in title
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: If you feel like wasting your time this year ( AGAIN ) then i guess this is the p

Again this fucking comercial chart, I'm tired of seeing in the first place Armin, guetta and the others
    money makers artists. is not serious.

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Re: If you feel like wasting your time this year ( AGAIN ) then i guess this is the p

to be honest unkle its always been the same if u think about it... all the dj's that were big in our days ( god i sound old ) all got pushed up the ranks and they were all the money makers of that time

now were all just too stuck in our own ways to accept that a younger generation have took our place and replaced the energy we once had with their own

anyway this competition aint about who is the best dj its really about who had the most votes and how many articles are written about then in djmag this year boosting profits for the magazine
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

I'm still going to vote for my favourite . Hopes springs eternal
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

Totally agree with you "Banned"

it's a shame to see Hernan Cattaneo, Howells or any other quality DJ in the position + 50.
          where is the true love for the music, the quality and the future promises of electronic music ?
          it's a shame how money can change everything.

The only thing can not change are my preferences.

Comment

Working...