X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Luther

Anyone catch this? Idris Elba who played Stringer Bell's in it. Checking out the first episode.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Luther

Yeah I watched both series, its got Ruth Wilson in it too who was also brilliant in Capturing Mary & Joe's Palace
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

I just heard about this series last week and have put it on my watch list. He was awesome in The Wire so I want to check this out.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Saw the first episode and getting another two. It's looking good. Wiki described it as a cross between of Sherlock Holmes and Columbo.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chunky
          its got Ruth Wilson in it too who was also brilliant in Capturing Mary & Joe's Palace
          Never seen her before but she makes a good arch nemesis to Luther. I like her acting.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

I think its already on season 2 or picked up for it too.

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

I never knew Idris Elba DJ's under the name DJ Driis

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

Great series ... there is a four part series two thats just finished.

Love that Massive Attack them tune.
                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

S1E3 was intense! But didn't like the last scene of Luther and his wife patching up or whatever, seems to have come outta nowhere.

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

Just watching the remake of The Prisoner and Ruth Wilson is in it, nice

Comment

• threehills
                      I heart Lollergirl
                      • Jun 2005

Just marathoned through the two season. Absolutely brilliant. Idris was fantastic, never once did I think, Hey look it's Stringer Bell!
                      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Finally finished this, great end to season 2. Loved this show too bad it has been so short sofar. I think I read that it is going to come back for a 3rd season though.

Comment

Working...