Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Commie Party USA Throws Their Early Support Behind O'Commie's 2012 Re-Election

It may be early in the campaign season, but the Communist Party USA already has seen fit to endorse Barack Obama for the 2012 election.

While noting he is disappointed with "some aspects" of the Obama administration's domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama's re-election bid.

Where has communism been practiced that it has ultimately brought anything besides death and destruction again?
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Commie Party USA Throws Their Early Support Behind O'Commie's 2010 Re-Election

you really are something Vinnie.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Re: Commie Party USA Throws Their Early Support Behind O'Commie's 2012 Re-Election

Make that 2012.

I'm not the one being courted by commies here, Florida. Do you think modern communists are enlightened over those from the 20th century and perhaps know something we don't? What was the point in toppling such regimes in the 20th century, only to become one in the 21st?

Back in 2009, Webb proclaimed:

In May 2009, WND reported the leader of the Communist Party USA declared that with Obama as president, health care and the economy can be "reformed," U.S. troops can be evacuated from the Middle East, a second stimulus bill can be passed, the criminal justice system can be overhauled and union rights can be expanded.
      Sounds like some of that has come to pass and most of what has passed has been met with disastrous results. Unions can already compel membership and their corrupt bosses receive little to no oversight. Why do they need to be expanded again? Because people are too stupid to look out for their own and need the state to do it, amirite?

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Re: Commie Party USA Throws Their Early Support Behind O'Commie's 2012 Re-Election

smoke weed everyday

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          smoke weed everyday
          Don't worry about him vinnie, he has an obsession with putting things in his mouth.
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

what a bellend
            motherlover

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Here's a reality check and good insight on what your consistent Commie nonsense talk really is:

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

I selectively read his posts, Chunk. Sometimes we get along. ;-)

Comment

Working...