X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galapidate
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Hostage beheaded by Al Qaeda

Just read that the hostage from NJ was beheaded by Al Qaeda and filmed. What is this mess in Iraq?
  • bdeau_spinner
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

There's a post about this in yackity yak but it should be here anyway.

That's bullshit. They wanted saudi prisoners released so they behead a american hostage. Try a saudi hostage asshole.

It makes me sick to think these people kill innocent people for their political war on america.

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

they don't care...plain and simple...

now, wait until the video is released.
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

These people are fucking savages.
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

it's war and they hate us...what do you expect?
          BREAKING NEWS: al Qaeda terrorists make ballon animals for US troops
          "i got a camel!"

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

tiddles = teh funnay! :P
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Alpinevpr
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

I want to see the video of that shit. Maybe I'm just fucked in the head though.

Comment

• ekm
                Getting warmed up
                • Jun 2004

This sh*t is F*cked Up!

Comment

• evangelion
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Alpinevpr
                  I want to see the video of that shit. Maybe I'm just fucked in the head though.
                  I'll agree to that. Put your dad in that guy's place and see if you're so eager to watch it.

Comment

• FM
                    Wooooooo!
                    • Jun 2004

kinda like the last "video" right...
                    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                    Facebook!
                    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• phishfood
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Jun 2004

havent seen the last video yet nor plan too.

just read the article at ny times.com about this

Comment

• Steve Graham
                        DJ Jelly
                        • Jun 2004

I dont care to see any video of these crimes against humanity. So a few camel humper prisoners were ridiculed and "tortured" and humiliated. Since when is beheading someone a fair response to that? Whatever happened to any eye for an eye? Fucks sake havent these bastards killed enough innocent people, I think the allies have alot more torturing to do and humiliating before we even come close to their body count.
                        And what about this bitch (Iraqi) I saw on MSNBC the other day talking about Hussein needs to be freed once Iraq is turned over by the allies because of some stupid law that says political prisoners need to be set free once that happens.

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
                          I dont care to see any video of these crimes against humanity. So a few camel humper prisoners were ridiculed and "tortured" and humiliated. Since when is beheading someone a fair response to that? Whatever happened to any eye for an eye? Fucks sake havent these bastards killed enough innocent people, I think the allies have alot more torturing to do and humiliating before we even come close to their body count.
                          A few? A few?? Fucks sake, it was dozens and you haven't seen half of it man! And how would you feel if a buch of foreign soldiers come raging into your country saying they'll free it, and then not doing what they promised?
                          And how's about that 'camel humper prisoners'...don't expect them to show you respect if you don't show it to them.

Besides that, if Saddam is to be tried and convicted, so should Bush be: he's the one that went around telling lies about chemical and nuclear weapons. Don't forget: Iraq did not pose a direct threat to the US. It was severely weakend by the embargo, even though it invested al lot in its military, which turned out to be really shabby after all.

And now the US is trying to 'plant' a democracy there, sure...I'm an Africanist student for 5 years now, studying development countries politics, economies and history, and I'll tell you this: we took more than 9 centuries to come where we are, don't be so na?ve to think you can reduce that process to one year.

This whole attitude of the West determining what's good for the world is really starting to piss me off now. Saddam sucked, but if I don't like the way my a man 3 blocks down is living I don't go down there to puch his face, do I? And now the Netherlands is in on it too, sitting in the most remote area of Iraq, screaming hell if 'one of our boys' almost took a hit. The cowards. Our prime-minister is licking Bush's arse, and that is worst of all.

There may be one dictator less on this planet, but this war sucks in every way.
                          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• evangelion
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
                            So a few camel humper prisoners were ridiculed and "tortured" and humiliated. Since when is beheading someone a fair response to that?
                            That's the thing...in their eyes it is. Their religious beliefs are so convulted and blinded by hatred of Americans that they feel they are doing God's work. It's just an excuse anyway. Their only point is to kill as many Americans as possible. For one reason or another.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
                              A few? A few?? Fucks sake, it was dozens and you haven't seen half of it man! And how would you feel if a buch of foreign soldiers come raging into your country saying they'll free it,
                              ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
                              ok, so it was dozens.. big f-ing deal.. How many 1000's up on 1000's of people have died in the senseless terrorist attacks!? 1000's MAN! not dozens.
                              At least they are soldiers coming in and sorting things out, not cowardly terrorists.

Comment

Working...