• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Flash Mobs Continue

Go ahead, call me a racist and try to tell me it's not happening:

The trouble at the fair started around 7 p.m. Thursday in the midway area, where amusement rides are located, when fights broke out among black youths, said Tom Struebing, chief of the State Fair Police. Those fights did not appear to be racially motivated.

Then around the closing time of 11 p.m., witnesses told the Journal Sentinel, dozens to hundreds of black youths attacked white people as they left the fair, punching and kicking people and shaking and pounding on their vehicles.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Flash Mobs Continue

Dude quit wanking off at this nonsense thinking there is going to be a race war. Shouldn't you be offline polishing your guns right now?

Young kids getting into fights and breaking shit? Fuck call the Navy Seals, we've got a situation on our hands. At the fair.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Sporadic looting was seen Sunday night in North London's Enfield neighborhood, but nothing like the violence that rocked the Tottenham enclave on Saturday.

^^ White people in London. Not a flash mob this time?

Comment

• trick12
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by vinnie97
        Go ahead, call me a racist and try to tell me it's not happening:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html
        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

OK, so should I blame the zionists instead, Trick? Please tell me who to blame since no one can take responsibility for their own actions anymore.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Yourself for being afraid of black people in groups larger than 3?

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Now I'm kind of curious what city Vinnie is from

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by vinnie97
                  OK, so should I blame the zionists instead, Trick? Please tell me who to blame since no one can take responsibility for their own actions anymore.
                  not really, maybe blame your ancestors for getting them from the beginning, and i dont think ur biggest fear shud be black people
                  Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

BUT its not about race omgwtflol!~!@#~!@#~

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      BUT its not about race omgwtflol!~!@#~!@#~
                      don't be fooled with that statement res0, you have to look @ what kicked it all off first, ok what is looking like an innocent guy was shot dead but due to the fact that he was black only fucked it up more because in this country if anything happens to a black guy ( and yea the same can happen to a white guy and go un-noticed, unmensioned) it auto becomes a race thing the very minute it happens and unfortunately for the black people in this country that is the automatic mind set when thinking about things like this ( and no i,m NOT racist in any way... i particularly want to point that out )

take this for example.....

i love the part where he says his grandson is forever getting stopped by the police and searched, when i was a teen and i was wondering about the streets all the time the same happened to me all the time, in fact like his grandson said i also lost count how many times it happened.... it's far from a race thing @ all
                      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

im talking about all of the flash mob threads here which happen to just have black folks in them...

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          im talking about all of the flash mob threads here which happen to just have black folks in them...
                          the thing that gets me is basically all this is about heavy tactics by police in dealing with the youth but at the exact same time these people who are complaining about harsh treatment when they get the chance they go out smashing shit up, robbing stuff, beating/stabbing people setting fires etc so all they are doing is showing the world why the police have to be heavy handed with them in the first place.... the simple fact is that there is a whole new generation of people who are completely lawless or think they are above the law for whatever reasons, this has been needing to happen for a long long time

what pisses me off about it though is they will use just about every lame excuse they can find to justify the reasons why this is happening in the first place without looking at their own issues in the first place from a different perspective
                          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

^yup

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

Yes, Trick, I do blame the Jewish cabal of bankers (the Rothschild family in concert with the Queen of England and Bernanke as their frontman), but I also blame the politicians who have created this underclass of society that has come to expect handouts as a right. Someone needs to inform them that the titanic is going down (just make sure they do it from a distance so they can make a quick escape).

Res, just so happens to be black? I've invited you to find violent white folk flash mobs. The closest thing I can think of are those stupid sporting events like in Vancouver earlier this year when their hockey team lost ...except there was no racial motivation whatsoever unless you have evidence to prove otherwise. The other example is the G8-type protests...this is more of an activist gathering where unruly kids simply start rampaging, but not against any race in particular.

Comment

Working...