• Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: So I'm guessing it's not a secret anymore that our president is muslim

Originally posted by clintlove
    I said kinda...

Look the story just kinda came as a shock to me as this is the first story I've seen of a muslim holiday being celebrated in the white house. I'm not saying it's wrong, just surprising. Yes I jumped to the conclusion that this "made" Obama a muslim. People of that religion have been terrorizing America for decades. And, yes Americans have also terrorized America too, just not on such a large scale (i.e. 9/11)

Sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intent. Politics and religion is a touchy subject, that's why I stayed away from this forum for so long. I hope we are still BFFs
    Probably the only reason this story was brought to light was to rehash the old fear that he IS Muslim. There are probably so many formal dinners and 'cultural meetings' that every president has to dutifully attend as part of the office that they want to shoot themselves.

Originally posted by vinnie97
    Right back at you. And another ignore candidate.

Maybe you should touch up on the Koran and see what it views as acceptable action against nonbelievers before you try to slam me again. And with that slam, you're also confirmed as ignored.

EDIT: That's not possible. I will just close my account instead since I've got a moderator taking potshots.

Good riddance to this place.
    Smell ya later.

Dude you've ignored about half the board, nice work. Also hilarious that you talk about the damn dirty Jews and Zionists every post but can't take any heat. Probably shouldn't come to a dance music board and only talk about religion and politics eh? But you won't see any of this since you ignored me long ago.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

fuck yo gold

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
        . Probably shouldn't come to a dance music board and only talk about religion and politics eh? But you won't see any of this since you ignored me long ago.
        Why not? you do. Oh and to spam the movie section with whatever movie is due for release
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Politicians have to recognize (and pretend to celebrate) all kinds of religions, it comes with the job title. next

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• bobjuice
            Banned
            • May 2008

I'd ban anyone from running for office if they believed any religion at all. Next

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by bobjuice
              i'd ban anyone from running for office if they believed any religion at all. Next
              :d

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bobjuice
                I'd ban anyone from running for office if they believed any religion at all. Next
                We have an atheist Prime Minister, who is also living in sin !!
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

nevermind

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

FFS, Thomas Jefferson did the same thing way back in 1805. That's right, over 200 years ago folks.

Does that make Thomas Jefferson a Muslim?

Once again, another non issue tossed around to create more fear and more hate against Muslims.
                    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• dig72
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                        Maybe you should touch up on the Koran and see what it views as acceptable action against nonbelievers
                        Go on vinnie, give us your understanding of how the 'Koran views as acceptable action against nonbelievers'.

I'd just love to hear the absolute nonsense that you have to offer.
                        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

^^^ Don't encourage him
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

oh dear oh dear
                            motherlover

Comment

Working...