X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Rick Perry pls go

if there is one thing I think everyone who participates in this politics section can agree upon, it's that this guy is an opportunist and should not be running.

real talk though....he does have that 'look'. =/
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Rick Perry pls go

His sumptuous mansion, the one he chose to live in while the Governor’s house is repaired and renovated, also sounds perfect. Do you want to see taxpayers seethe? Then ask Texans about the rental bill they’ve been footing for the past four years. Rick Perry and his family currently reside in a $1 million plus residence with all expenses paid, including new window treatments by Neiman Marcus, all financed by Texans to the tune of $700,000. So far.
    Sounds like he is a lock for the nom.

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

Republican Gov. Rick Perry of Texas is expected to announce his entry into the 2012 presidential race. Perry will make the announcement Saturday at a conference in South Carolina organized by Erick Erickson’s RedState.com. Early backers of Perry’s presidential run have heralded him as being behind the so-called Texas economic miracle. However, many have questioned Perry’s economic claims in Texas. Questions have also arisen over Perry’s close ties to the radical wing of the Christian evangelical movement. Last Saturday, Perry helped organize and spoke at a controversial seven-hour Christian prayer rally in Houston titled “The Response: A Call to Prayer for a Nation in Crisis.” While the prayer session drew 30,000 participants and received national press, little attention was paid to the Christian evangelicals Perry worked with to organize the event. The Texas Observer has just published an explosive article titled “Rick Perry’s Army of God.” It exposes how a group of radical Christians and self-proclaimed prophets from a little-known movement known as New Apostolic Reformation have been quietly pushing for Perry’s presidential bid. We speak with the Texas Observer’s Forrest Wilder. [includes rush transcript]

this guy is joke

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

dont underestimate the stupidity of the us population as a whole

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

I know what you mean!!

Comment

• stephen028
            Addiction started
            • Nov 2007

well, he is pious.

Comment

• Erik Mitchell
              Gold Gabber
              • Oct 2004

Not sure which is worse. This nutjob or bachmann
              soundcloud - facedbook

Comment

• Illuminate
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Aug 2009

Am i seeing another Bush?

Seems to be from the same area?

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                Sbando
                - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                Bob
                "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                KiwiTollway

Comment

• clintlove
                  Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                  • Jun 2004

you can find dirt on every politician out there... no matter what party he/she belongs to

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

He also loves to dance.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                      if there is one thing I think everyone who participates in this politics section can agree upon, it's that this guy is an opportunist and should not be running.

real talk though....he does have that 'look'. =/
                      Opportunist is being kind in describing him.

But yeah, totally has the politician look down to a science.

Comment

Working...