Clear All
  • dvs
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Digi Thursday?s at Leopard Lounge NYC 3/3/05

Digi Thursday?s at Leopard Lounge 85 2nd Avenue at 5th Street

21+ 10pm ? 4am

First Thursday, monthly.

**Launch Party for Flawless Digital featuring and OPEN BAR from 10-11pm!!

**$4 Vodka Mixers all night!!

Digital Thursdays presented by Flawless Nightlife is a monthly event catering to the eclectic and ever-changing sound of NYC electronic dance music. Producers are invited to bring their newest tracks and DJ?s their latest demos. We invite everyone to come down and enjoy the latest and greatest that New York has to offer in the intimate setting of the Leopard Lounge.

Digital Thursdays is a party with two goals:

- To bring together the best DJ's and Performing Artists and emphasize the ever-changing sound and style of New York City's electronic dance music industry. DJ's are in the midst of a technology revolution, with a cross over of different modalities including using live percussion, Ableton Live and unique effects boxes all while mixing on Records, CD's and even Final Scratch/Scratch Live setups. All unique styles of EDM live performance will be welcomed.

- To promote a new style of A&R within the industry, from the ground up. We invite producers to come down during the resident's early set and listen to their tracks on a professional sound system in a relaxed atmosphere. Label representatives will be present each month to listen and give immediate feedback. The event will strive to provide a playground for networking between labels and producers. This "live" interaction between labels and producers is nearly unprecedented.

Residents:

Brian Owen & Doug Waylo 10pm -1230am

Guests:

Bogdan 1230-2am

Frank Rempe 2-4am

www.flawlessmediarelations.com <http://www.flawlessmediarelations.com/>

www.leopardlounge.us <http://www.leopardlounge.us/>
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: Digi Thursday?s at Leopard Lounge NYC 3/3/05

How lovely, and only 25 blocks away from me, I might have to check that out.

Comment

• dvs
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

yeah, my friend, doug waylo, is starting the party and spinning, hopefully he'll get me on the decks there soon so i can make my debut...
      "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic

Comment

• miketpoto
        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
        • Jan 2005

"You're old enough now to learn the most important lesson in life... You cannot depend on anyone but yourself." LOL, sorry, movie quote problem, I cant stop them, good luck and hopefully I'll see you (hear you) there

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

might have to get down to these after tax season
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• dvs
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

fun night, i put a video up from thursday at www.djaymac.com

Comment

Working...