this is massive too, goin on the playlist
Barish Turker - TWI.LO3
Collapse
X
-
Re: Barish Turker - TWI.LO3
Hello friends,
It's been almost 2,5 years that I haven't recorded a set, thanx to all the fans around that have been urging and motivating me to do a proper comeback. Some of you maybe familiar with my TWILOW series..This is the 4th one, a 2 hour special.
Even if I'm not active recording sets I have been collecting and playing so many music from different genres, and there is lots of great music out there from so many talented producers so it is a bit of a challenge to put my mind and ears into focus when there is so many great things going on - to filter them into what really defines my taste and vision to create a journey like set. For me a set has to tell a story and I believe I managed to come up with another one..
So here goes TWILO\4/ with inspiring productions from Dominik Eulberg, Tom Middleton, Ejeca, Ryan Davis, Yunus Guvenen, Gregor Tresher and more.. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did doing it.
Tune !
Barish Turker - TWILO\4/ by barish turker on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s soundssigpicBarish Turker /
http://www.myspace.com/barishturker /
http://blogs.myspace.com/barishturker
Crobar BoraMusic HouseCast
http://feeds.feedburner.com/boramusic
http://bit.ly/cbm (iTunes)
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment