• Dec 2005

Animals in our backyard :)

Some of these I took from inside so the glass makes the image hazy

It was fun while it lasted...
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: Animals in our backyard

Do you live in the middle of the forest ???

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

We live like 2 miles away from downtown... but there are a lot of trees and lakes in College Park.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

I fking hate squirrels. They are pointless. We have 7 varieties of organic tomatoes growing in planters in our yard and the squirrels are stealing what they think is their share. My original plan was shot down by my wife- to kill one squirrel and nail it to the tree by our tomatoes, sending a message to all the other squirrels that think it's okay to steal our food. We live in the city, so i can't shoot them as there is already enough gunfire in my neighborhood, but i've got a big pile of rocks I fire at them from the back deck when I get the chance. I've not connected a rock with a squirrel's head yet, but when I do it's going to be a race off the back deck to snatch the squirrel up by the tail before he regains his senses and i'm going to beat him against the tree. Lost a beauty of an heirloom tomato last week to those little fuckers.

Die squirrels.

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Jenks
          I fking hate squirrels. They are pointless. We have 7 varieties of organic tomatoes growing in planters in our yard and the squirrels are stealing what they think is their share. My original plan was shot down by my wife- to kill one squirrel and nail it to the tree by our tomatoes, sending a message to all the other squirrels that think it's okay to steal our food. We live in the city, so i can't shoot them as there is already enough gunfire in my neighborhood, but i've got a big pile of rocks I fire at them from the back deck when I get the chance. I've not connected a rock with a squirrel's head yet, but when I do it's going to be a race off the back deck to snatch the squirrel up by the tail before he regains his senses and i'm going to beat him against the tree. Lost a beauty of an heirloom tomato last week to those little fuckers.

Die squirrels.
          get a cat!!!

i love squirrels but they are classed as vermin in this country, we get them out our back as well but they are quite tame ( well some ) for example i would feed them peanuts when they were about and they started to realise that every time they heard my window open some peanuts would arrive so they started climbing up onto my window sill waiting for the window to open, some would even take the nuts from my hand
          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

We have a cat, but it's an indoor cat, doesn't do much good against the outdoor squirrels. We've been dropping some catfood on the walkway in our back yard to lure some of the neighborhood stray cats in hopes of one of them murdering a squirrel or two, but now THE FUCKING BIRDS are stealing the cat food. Massive amounts of theft going on in our garden! What's the world coming to????

Comment

• Illuminate
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Aug 2009

^http://www.squirrelrepellent.net/squ...or-your-garden

We had possum problems, and tried some home made repellents. Works so far.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
              Sbando
              - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
              Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
              Bob
              "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
              the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
              KiwiTollway

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Illuminate
                ^http://www.squirrelrepellent.net/squ...or-your-garden

We had possum problems, and tried some home made repellents. Works so far.
                We made habanero concentrate spray. They like it apparently, not stopping them. Smashing their head against a tree is going to work, once I catch one upside the head with a stone.

Comment

• Illuminate
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Aug 2009

Man turn your garden into a fortress: cages, traps, axes, flame throwers, snake pit etc.

But I would feel pretty upset as well. You try so hard to grown some vegetables, wait ages, see some growth and the first edible thing pops out, then the little runts beat you to it...

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                  Sbando
                  - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                  Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                  Bob
                  "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                  the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                  KiwiTollway

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

They're not getting all of them, only a few, but a few is a few too many.

THEY'RE NOT YOURS, FUCKING SQUIRRELS!

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

We have a cat, but it's an indoor cat, doesn't do much good against the outdoor squirrels. We've been dropping some catfood on the walkway in our back yard to lure some of the neighborhood stray cats in hopes of one of them murdering a squirrel or two, but now THE FUCKING BIRDS are stealing the cat food. Massive amounts of theft going on in our garden! What's the world coming to????

its the recession m8 even the animals are going hungry

and a bit stupid to lay food out there as it will only attract more "vermin" to the area
                      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Rawrmune
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2011

Haha nice animal pics, we get a lot of deer and squirrels in our backyard. And the occasional opossum and raccoon.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

@ all regarding animals in their back yards: pics or stfu

Comment

• demonAfro
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

I think I saw my first wild beaver the other day since arriving in the beaver land. It was pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...