X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Sasha _ Luciano | Cadenza Vagabundos meets Never Say Never | Aug 18 2011

" Amazing line up today: 17:00 Cesar Merveille 19:00 Sasha 21:00 Luciano And listen to our LIVE BROADCAST "

Originally posted by ddr

Sasha only:

Ripped from R_co's sound cloud file using Audacity/LAME3.98. Saved as 128/mp3, same as R_co's.

Enjoy!

[and full set thanks to r_co]
    http://soundcloud.com/r_co/luciano-sasha-live-cadenza

Last edited by Hoff; August 22, 2011, 03:53:00 PM.
  • Bloodstream
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2009

Re: Sasha _ Luciano | Cadenza Vagabundos meets Never Say Never | Aug 18 2011

Track ID: 2011-08-18 - Sasha (Last Night On Earth, emFire) @ Never Say Never, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel - Ibiza - V.I.P. HQ Recordings
    Audio Quality: VBR 160 kbps ©
    Length: 01:54:18 minutes
    Style: House
    Size: 104,0 MB
    Download:

Last edited by Bloodstream; August 18, 2011, 04:34:39 PM.

Comment

• Eau Rouge
      Addiction started
      • Apr 2009

The hat on Sasha's melon has been photoshopped, right?

Comment

• Hoff
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Eau Rouge

The hat on Sasha's melon has been photoshopped, right?

I think very yessss

Comment

• Tortuga
          Addiction started
          • Feb 2006

Azari - Hungry For The Power Jamie Jones Ridge Street Remix

Comment

• Bloodstream
            Platinum Poster
            • Nov 2009

Sasha ended and the music is monotonous now. Minimal guru Luciano takes over the decks. How boring is that? Lifeless Tracks

Comment

• Hoff
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Aug 2009

should be there to continue with the floating

Comment

• AndyCurry76
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2008

link ?

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

Live stream http://www.awdio.com/ushuaiabeachhot....html?autoplay
                  sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Yeah, feels like the same set I saw in Miami in March, but people love Luciano for some reason, party techno.
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hoff

Is that a Hernan Emoticon? If so, very nice.
                      Originally posted by Shpira
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by AntonyM
                        Is that a Hernan Emoticon? If so, very nice.

yess

check this http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/....06.2011/page5 ... and the following pages

where is the link bloodstream ??

Comment

• Hoff
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bloodstream

Download:

what´s the point of posting that shit without any content ??

Last edited by Hoff; August 20, 2011, 01:11:25 PM.

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

Thanks the link

Comment

• dodsy87
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Hoff

That Hernan emoticon is fucking sick!!!!! hahaha. Hilarious

Comment

Working...