X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Hurricane party!

Stocking up tomorrow on canned goodies, water, &.....................VODKA+BEER!
  • Rawrmune
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2011

Re: Hurricane party!

Damn... I'm glad I've never had to experience a hurricane, they look scary. Do you ever get major damage to your property after a hurricane? A hurricane party does sound fun though.

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

no fun if the power goes out and you got no tunes!

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

Re:

When the 'Big 3' hit us back in 2004, Charley did a ton of damage (trees down, houses destroyed, flooding, power outages,etc.). The only damage to my house, luckily, was a cracked bathroom window (the only one we didn't board up). Thankfully, my house is on the same power grid as the nursing home down the street. The grids that get their power back, first, are any that are attached to medical & emergency facilities. So, we only lost power for a couple of hours for Charley. The electric company shut down all grids for a hour during Frances. No power loss, at all, for Jeanne. The tunage was rocking for all 3!

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

I've lived in Central Florida for 21 years (cali for 10 years) and although I've seen some bad storms and certainly tropical storms, I've never seen a life threatening or even power outage from a storm. It's interesting that living 4 hours north of Miami and 1 hour inland (approx) Central Florida is so insulated from terrible weather. Andrew was bad.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

^ never even a power outage? that's insane. i think every single place i've lived, no matter how far inland, i've had power outages due to bad weather at some point. even here in fort worth.

love hurricane parties! (as long as it doesn't get too serious) make sure you have a generator if the power DOES go out! make sure you have some rum and hurricane mixers as well, sir.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Miguel
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

seems like its going to miss florida for now, living in Juno Beach we had to evacuate for Jeanne on 2004, 4 days with no power, 4-5 hour lines to get water and food from the National Guard, thank god nothing happened the house i lived in, but a bunch of houses in my complex got their ceiling blown off

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

edit: no power outages for longer than 3-4 hours that I can remember. Literally none growing up in Orlando, maybe for a few hours, but never needed a generator and never needed to leave the house or buy canned foods or stock up or whatever. I know that reality is completely opposite from people living on the coast.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

power outages, hurricanes and all that good stuff... fucking miss all of it.
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                    • Mar 2008

Hurricane Irene is now on a path that could take it dangerously close to, if not over, the mid-Atlantic coastline and New York City on Sunday, posing a serious danger to millions of people.

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

^nice avatar

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        edit: no power outages for longer than 3-4 hours that I can remember. Literally none growing up in Orlando, maybe for a few hours, but never needed a generator and never needed to leave the house or buy canned foods or stock up or whatever. I know that reality is completely opposite from people living on the coast.
                        So true. I live on the coast and when we had the 3 hit us we were screwed. I lost power 9 days and then again 11 days just a few days after the first. I can't even remember how much money we spent on gas for the generator. We lost all of our food and all but 3 trees in my yard. I ended up having to cut 5 trees down and the worst part was there was still debris in the roads as the next hurricane came through. Which made for great projectiles!
                        Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

I have experienced power outages and broken windows from bombing raids...don't think that quite compares though
                          Good luck and remember to have fun!
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
                            I have experienced power outages and broken windows from bombing raids...don't think that quite compares though
                            Good luck and remember to have fun!
                            Err, yes it does
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...