X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

LEGOWELT-THE TEAC LIFE (Free Album)

"Ok people here it is the new Legowelt album which is free to download for u all
    Its got a hella lot deep tape saturated forest-techno tracks on it and when I say Techno i dont mean that boooooooooooring contemporary shit they call techno nowadays with overrated tallentless pretentious douchebag cunt DJs playing a few halfassed dumb mongo beats and being all arty fartsy about it.

F*ck that, I am talking about: Raw as fuck autistic Star Trek 1987- Misty Forests- X-FILES,- DETROIT unicorn futurism made on cheap ass digital & analog crap synthesizers recorded in a ragtag bedroom studio on a TEAC VHX cassettedeck in DOLBY C with an unintelligible yet soulfull vivacity.

if you like it you can donate some $ or Euros, Any donation small or large is appreciated u can paypal to: wolfers@xs4all.nl so I can buy more crap synthesizers to make stuff like this and repair my Roland Juno 106 which stopped working during the recording of this album...probably cause this shit is tooo deep and it just couldn't handle it....

doesnt matter, the bottom line question is CAN U HANDLE IT???"

THE TEAC LIFE is currently available through Legowelt's official website.

Tracklist
    01. The Nightwind
    02. Half Moon 106
    03. The Soul of a City
    04. Forest Conditioner
    05. Metro Airport
    06. Moonmist
    07. Beyond Ur Self
    08. Wherever We go
    09. Mystery Cruising
    10. Can U Feel the Other Side of Ur Soul
    11. Dolphin Day 1992
    12. Dare to Dream
    13. Encounter at Farpoint
    14. U Can Fly Away from the Hood
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!
Working...