X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

CHLLNGR - Haven

Anyone heard this? Very cool stuff. Title track "Haven" is quite floor friendly.

http://soundcloud.com/chllngr/haven

http://soundcloud.com/chllngr/may-3

http://soundcloud.com/chllngr/islands-chllngr-remixx

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: CHLLNGR - Haven

damn, soundcloud is now blocked at work but i was able to watch 'ASK FOR' on youtube. never heard of them but song AND video are pretty sweet! i keep waiting for dr dre or snoop to start rapping... hehe.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

That's too bad, I recommend checking out Haven on the Soundcloud link.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

i am liking this...very cool. Got a dub steppy feel...but i like it unlike dub step. Can't say i'd be impressed to hear it on the dance floor but a good listen.
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

downloaded the album...a bit disappointed only 37 minutes long

track called "dusty" featuring Jessica Brown is another to look out for
          and that May 3 track kinda reminds me of Paul Kalkbrenner production
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

i likeee...very burial-ish
            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

I THINK this is his first album so I'd forgive him for the 37 mins

Comment

Working...