X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antoinb
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2005

Transitions info request

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.
    Being a tidy person by nature Im starting to sort out my Digweed mixes before looking to fill in the gaps.
    As far as I can make out Kiss #507 = Transitions #310 ,so by virtue of this would the 8th of August 2004 Kiss #198 be Transitions #1 ,or was it September 2006 as Wikipedia states that the show became Transitions. I know its now just Transitions as its off Kiss I would just like to sort them into one
    If im wrong on any of the above points or its a dumb-ass question Im sorry
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Transitions info request

You mite get the answer here

Now this is going to seem sad (ok .. ok ...ok ... in fact, make that very very sad :lol:) ... But I'm trying to sort out the music on my external drive and i-tunes lists etc. So I wanted to label the Transitions episodes from 1 to (currently) 228 ... but haven't got a clue where Episode 1 starts - the "new" show was
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• antoinb
      Fresh Peossy
      • Apr 2005

Cheers for the reply Chunky , Simonr has "5th September 2004 should be Transitions 1 " ,from what I can find Im still convinced that John Digweed Kiss #198 Guest Jon Marsh (08.08.2004) is transitions #1 and that John Digweed Kiss #447 Live @ Bedrock London Transitions 250th Show (14.06.2009), anyone else?

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

There was the odd week that Kiss didn't broadcast plus a week where the show was repeated (I can't remember if the same show ended up with other stations too) .. the Lush! set that Coliver posted was a Transitions show that Kiss didn't broadcast. Also there never seemed to be an official Transitions #1, there was a delay in John naming the Kiss show Transitions ... I think Transitions first appeared on Metrodance and was shared by Torrents, and I haven't got them to compare fully.

So that date is still a bit of a mystery, although we're in the ball park !
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• antoinb
          Fresh Peossy
          • Apr 2005

Thanks for the reply mate ,like You said We are in the same ball park , a bit more digging and checking needed .
          Ive currently got mine Kiss up until "John Digweed Kiss #475 Best Of 2009 (25.12.2009)" and then Transitions from then on "John Digweed Transitions #279 John Digweed Live @ Pacha NYC (01.01.2010)" ,I think they will have to stay like that for a bit as Im 85% through sorting them and feel like putting my head in a bucket of iced water

Comment

Working...