X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deusdeus
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jan 2008

Digweed @ Gryphon, Hard Rock - Sunday Aug 4th - Labor Day Weekend

Searched around and didn't come across anything, so I thought I'd post and see if anyone in FL gonna be catching this? I'm interested in driving down from Orlando and splitting a hotel if anyone's down...

If there's already a thread on this and I missed it, just link it and I'll delete this one.

EDIT: Yes, sorry, won't let me change thread title. It's Sunday Sept. 4th, 2011, not Aug.
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed @ Gryphon, Hard Rock - Sunday Aug 4th - Labor Day Weekend

sept?
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

yep i'm headed down friday, looking forward to this my friends and I are splitting a table right next to the booth looking forward to another amazing digweed night.

Comment

• deusdeus
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jan 2008

Heading down tomorrow with a few friends, hyped!

Comment

• jay813
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2005

im jellyous

soooooo how was it?

Comment

• Ace
            Getting Somewhere
            • Aug 2008

I caught him in Montreal September 3rd. Could only spot 2 tracks: Wiretappeur - Everybody Loves Ice Cream (Vincenzo Mix) and Slam - Lifetimes (Pan-Pot Mix).

There was also a new Richie G bomb in there, unsigned as of yet, but I bet forthcoming Bedrock. Digweed said that he played a ton of new tracks on fb. And oh yeah, an unbelievable set to hear on the Funktion One soundsystem.
            Last edited by Ace; September 6, 2011, 07:08:26 PM.

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

I wanted to hear that slam track so bad.

well digweed sunday night only played 3 hours and it was some hardcore deep driving stuff totally was not prepared for the relentless non stop smash your head against the wall shit.

he only went up like one or two steps in his set. it wasn't like he started out slow and went up to 5. he pretty much just banged it out only spotted two tracks one off structures 2. right as three hours came he dropped benoit and sergio everybody! and then got off and the opening dj closed out the club.

Its been many years and that was the hardest i've heard digweed play in a very long time!

Comment

Working...