X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Plastikman Arkives

Late to this, didn't know it was in the works.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Plastikman Arkives

theres not much on it!

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

Lol.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

I was going to order it ages ago .. the they closed the list around xmas

There was an xmas card and mixed CD sent out to all who ordered last december too.
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Surprised we haven't seen that mixed CD making the rounds on the net ...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• rewing3
            I really don't care
            • Jun 2004

received my copy a few weeks ago. I also received the mix cds as well. Great box set if your a platikman fan. Amazon is also selling copies of this as well.
            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...