So Bush is rolling around town tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaStottman
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2004

So Bush is rolling around town tomorrow...

Tomorrow Bush is going to be across the street from my school giving a speech to support his Social Security plan. What should I do aside from protest?
    My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:

Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
    4Mal - Twilight
    Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
    Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
    Classic Tune: Djum Djum - Difference
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

let the cops kick you in the stomach when you sit on the ground after they tell you to leave...

DIRTY HIPPIE

j/k leave him alone. he wont even bother looking at you. write your congressman, it'll at least get read.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

If you decide to attend, be sure to yell out a bunch of words that are at least three syllables long. It will at least allow the rest of us to enjoy watching W furrow his brow to figure out what all those big words mean...

Comment

• DaStottman
        Addiction started
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        let the cops kick you in the stomach when you sit on the ground after they tell you to leave...

DIRTY HIPPIE

j/k leave him alone. he wont even bother looking at you. write your congressman, it'll at least get read.
        My congressman is the guy who got Bush to come to town :P Apparently he did not know how he wanted to vote for the Social Security plan, and so when Bush asked him what he could do to get him to vote for it he said to come visit my district.
        My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:

Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
        4Mal - Twilight
        Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
        Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
        Classic Tune: Djum Djum - Difference

Comment

• face
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

wow. there's so much junk flying around about this issue. it was politicized from the get-go and now there's no escaping it. i can't wade my way through any lies or spin to actually judge for myself if SS is even in danger (or if it will last another 50 years).

but personally, i don't expect to see a dime by the time of 65. maybe that's cause i don't plan on living that long! regardless, i think irresponsible people will misuse this opportunity and as usual everyone will suffer.

DJ Mixes | Music Reviews | Podcast | iTunes Podcast | RSS Feed | SoundCloud

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Throw a pie in his face from the book depository.
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• sheryar
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

some banana peel might do the trick. :wink:
              sheryar

- - - - - - - - - -
              http://www.sheryarhyatt.com

Comment

• brakada
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

load your car with explosives, record a home-made Al-Quaeda video, get in the car and blow...
                ...oh I'm already late, sorry...
                We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

Working...