X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

a fucking travesty.......

first off, outside of discofreak and myself, i doubt many of you have even heard about this.

about a year ago, there was a terrible car accident where a young couple, the woman pregnant, died on a road right around by my house (route 107). turns out, two kids (aged 18 & 19) driving thier parents corvette and AMG 55 were at fault because they were drag racing at over 117 miles per hour, proven on the cars' respective computers. 3 dead, 2 dumb assholes.

so, after the period of the last year, thier trial was just wrapped up. they got an extremely liberal judge from Nassau County NY. THE LITTLE FUCKERS ONLY GOT 3 YEARS A PEICE for the murder of 3 innocent lives just trying to go home...... what the fuck is wrong with this country? seriously. when are people going to be held accountable and liable for thier actions?. they weren't minors, werent drunk, JUST WRONG.

god this place is going to shit. i hope they get smashed by two drag racers the day they get outta jail.......
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • digitalghost10
    Getting Somewhere
    • Dec 2004

That is f'd up. What were they actually convicted of?

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

My ex's ex was convicted in a similar situation down here in Florida and he received a life sentence. Could've been different circumstances, different evidence, etc. There are many possible scenarios for the reason that their sentence was such a short one. A travesty? Yes.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Damn, how can life be so cheap?
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• sammwalk
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

They were probably convicted of manslaughter.

Personally, having to live with the killing of an expecting couple would be punshment enough; I don't think those guys are going to do any more street drag racing anymore, whatever their sentence.

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

Re: a fucking travesty.......

if i were the prosecutor i would have tried to have the book thrown at them. i seriously hope that they get hit by a speeder while they ride back to thier houses the day they get outta prison.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...