X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Cortizone Shot

who's had one? i've heard they are painful, but worth it if you have a major knee/shoulder injury.

i tore my rotator cuff and the doctor suggested i get one to help with the pain when i do physical therapy... want to know what i'm getting myself into and if it is really worth it.

cheers.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Cortizone Shot

Originally posted by Garrick
    i tore my rotator cuff .
    What happened? That sounds hella painful!! I've never gotten a cortizone shot, my dad has for his knee though, I'll ask him and report back.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

playing softball... dove for a ball and landed badly. i gotta remember i'm not as young as i used to be!

it is definitely painful. maybe 10% mobility in my arm max and no position is comfortable even when resting it.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
        playing softball... dove for a ball and landed badly. i gotta remember i'm not as young as i used to be!

it is definitely painful. maybe 10% mobility in my arm max and no position is comfortable even when resting it.
        Wow that sucks. I guess I can only say that at least you didn't fall on your face from 15 feet in the air like my sisters brother did, breaking parts of his vertebrae and having to wear a neck brace. This happened about a 2 months ago.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

ouch. this is a shitty injury, but it isn't the worst thing in the world as long as it heals correctly.

just wondering, you said your sister's brother.... wouldn't that be you? seriously though, hope he's okay.

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

*edit, my wife's brother, sorry I have a million things going on at the moment .

Anyway, turns out my Dad tore his rotator cuff at one time evidently and shit man, after reading his response maybe my wifes brothers injury isn't as bad as yours, although he was unconscious for some time, which was scary.

I'll PM you the email.

Comment

Working...