X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • strippedLM
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2005

070-HM | Ian O'Donovan | Orient Express EP | Hype Muzik

Release #70 for Hype Muzik heralds the return of our very own Ian O'Donovan with this his third EP for the label following on from the previous outstanding EP's "Anabatic" & "Solaris".For this third adventure the young Irishman takes us on a melodic techno journey with "Orient Express EP".Three stunning originals Orient Express,Iguana & Calypsa adorn this package,his fans will not be dissapointed.

“I went to the Soundcloud website and on this website I am always searching for new artists. I just discovered a pearl. An artist who’s name is Ian O’Donovan. This guy if he had produced music 15 years ago he would have get signed on labels like Transmat. Frankly his music is excellent. Here we are with the grand son of the Detroit Melodica scene. Go to Soundcloud and listen to him and his productions. I think it will touch some people.”
    - Laurent Garnier (on his It Is What It Is Radioshow,Jan 2010)

IAN O'DONOVAN | ORIENT EXPRESS EP

01.Orient Express

02.Iguana

03.Calypsa

070-HM | HYPE MUZIK

Available Exclusively @ Beatport:http://www.beatport.com/release/orie...ress-ep/674599

Support:

LAURENT GARNIER,JOHN DIGWEED,HERNAN CATTANEO,DESYN MASIELLO,DAVE SEAMAN,DENIS A,DIBBY DOUGHERTY,GUY MANTZUR,KASSEY VOORN,MARCELO VASAMI,KAZELL,ANDY ARIAS,IGOR COLD,HALL NORTH,TINI TUN,JUAN DEMINICIS,KEVIN SHIU,GAVYN MYTCHELL,SASHA LE MONNIER plus many more

Last edited by strippedLM; September 20, 2011, 09:03:25 AM. Reason: forgot link
  • strippedLM
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2005

Re: 070-HM | Ian O'Donovan | Orient Express EP | Hype Muzik

Orient Express was featured on Hernan Cattaneo's Resident Podcast this week.

Comment

• unkle
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Mar 2007

Re: 070-HM | Ian O'Donovan | Orient Express EP | Hype Muzik

Fantastic EP !!!!

Comment

Working...