Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerClaw
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

You know, This all comes down to one thing, East Coast vs West Coast, And I am sooooo glad the eastern conference finally got an nba championship winning team this year, Im so sick and tired of seeing nothing but western conference teams win NBA titles every year.

www.globaldjbroadcast.com

Comment

• evangelion
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bryanw24
      im not much of a Kobe fan but if the magic get shaq do u think t-mac would really want to leave? you know shaq still has a house in O-town.....bring shaq BACK TO orlando
      What I hope happens is Shaq gets traded to the Magic for their first overall pick this draft. The Lakers use that pick to take Okafor. T-Mac stays in Orlando and Kobe stays in LA. Malone, Payton and Fisher resign and the Lakers get someone decent to play the middle. Then they they both play each other in the Finals next year. Could you imagine "SHAQ VS. KOBE!!!!!!" It would be awesome.

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Garrick, what you say about Francis and Mobley may be true.

I also heard that Rudy Tomjanovich, the Rockets former coach, is talking to the Lakers about the head coaching job.

Some major shakeups are already going on this offseason.
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

The Los Angeles Lakers have contacted former Houston Rockets coach Rudy Tomjanovich regarding their now-vacant coaching position, a Houston television station reported Saturday.

already contacted him...

USC's Henry Bibby, George Karl, Jim Cleamons and Kurt Rambis are also rumored to be in the mix as potential candidates....
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...