Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • code11
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Did anyone catch his mix broadcast on xfm the same nite?

Is the Kiss mix and the xfm mix the same mix?

Comment

• Peter
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re: Lisle Vs Lisle

Amazing kiss mix!!
      Absolutely Perfect!!

Let me know when a full 70 minute mix is available, this is soooo good!

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

havent heard the kiss mix yet. looking forward to it. i liked the bedrock cd, but its not something i could listen to ALL THE TIME, more a once in a while type cd imo. more just because its not really my style of choice, technically it was brilliant, and i can see why someone who is big into prog type stuff would love it. i was a tad dissappointed with jonathan's last kiss mix, but have high hopes for this one, as always

Comment

• demonAfro
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Have only heard them both once so far, the kiss mix didn't really grab me, maybe i wasn't in the mood for it, it will certainly get another listen. And then OS_02 was absolutely awesome. I love the way it just blends together so well and just builds up over the cd with a sense of completeness. I think that is what i loved so much about the april 04 mix, whose creamy goodness still gets played lots. Just got to get my ass in gear and find the 2001 mix now.

Comment

• phil
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

out of all the Lisle mixes I've heard (the ones on his download section and last year's Kiss 100 mix) the Feb 2005 Kiss 100 mix takes the cake... have listened to it at least 10 times over the past weekend and it never gets old, sounds like you are doing so much during each mix... fantastic, hope to get more chances to hear this different style of yours..
            Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• Hos
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

how can you compare a guest spot on kiss with the elegance that is OS_02

OS_02 is getting better with every play
              black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                • Jun 2004

Holy Crap it's like my prayers have been answered... A day after posting my plea to Lisle to come and play in Australia it's announced that he'll be playing in Sydney on Good Friday!!!

I'm not missing this for the world. Good support as well, I'm sure Phil K will tear it up too.
                "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• Troklo
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

OS_02 is getting better with every play
                  That is so true. I just can'T get enough of it, I just really love how it builds up

I don't think you can compare the kiss mix with the cd...

The kiss mix was great no doubt about it but the OS_2 has so many layers and its a true full journey pressed in to 70 min.
                  Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

Working...