I simply do not listen to any other music apart from EDM. Well new music anyway. I will listen to old 80's acts like Tears for Fears, Pet hop Boys etc but if any of them released an album today I probabl wouldnt buy it. Guess I need to expand my horizons a bit?
2011 Non Electronic Music albums
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2011 Non Electronic Music albums
I simply do not listen to any other music apart from EDM. Well new music anyway. I will listen to old 80's acts like Tears for Fears, Pet hop Boys etc but if any of them released an album today I probabl wouldnt buy it. Guess I need to expand my horizons a bit? -
Last edited by chunky; September 24, 2011, 11:30:55 AM. Reason: There is a deliberate mistake in this postOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment