• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpenBarMusic
    Fresh Peossy
    • May 2010

I'll House You DC Edition w/ Mr. V, Gianluca Pighi, Oscar P, Kimozaki

Stand Up Washington DC

Saturday September 24th, I'll House You returns with a BIG ONE as we deliver Sole Channel Recordings Artist Mr. V into the mix.

DJs
    Mr. V (NYC)
    Gianluca Pighi (Italy)
    Kimozaki (DC)
    Oscar P (NYC)

Bday Bashes for #2, Oscar P's 'lil bro Daniel Poche, Kirsy Bueno, and a make up HURRICANE date for Arlene Manier..

$10 Presale at EventBrite

IHU is dedicated to bringing you quality sound at their showcases and as a result Sweet Spot is the venue of choice. Simple, sexy and modern design melds with a highly calibrated sound-system. Every inch of the venue is an audio Sweet Spot.

/// ABOUT I'LL HOUSE YOU ///

I'LL House You (IHU) with Oscar P & Friends is a New York based deep and soulful house monthly event produced by Oscar P and Jessica Bendig. DJs associated with the brand include Todd Terry, Mr V., Davidson Ospina, Duce Martinez, Ray Vazquez, Brian Coxx and many more. IHU has provided a diversity of artists the opportunity to showcase their talents by offering live art exhibits and performances.

I'll House You DC Edition w Black Coffee! Check out the video on our Youtube Channel and photos on our Facebook Group
    Welcome to Open Bar Music, welcome to our house, deep, soulful, jazzy, sexy, tribal, minimal, electro, dirty house musica...
    soundcloud.com/openbarmusic
    www.openbarmusicnyc.com
    |www.facebook.com/OpenBarMusic
    www.twitter.com/OpenBarMusic |
Working...