Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krelm
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppert

DIGWEED!!!!!

I'll write more later when I'm more coherent. :wink:
    Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
    www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
    - Stimutacs

Comment

• Johnson
      Addiction started
      • Dec 2004

Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppertal)

okay ....

as i said it was a awesome night !

First i had some beer at a open air party in my home town before we started to see Digweed.

After finding the right way to the Butan Club we had to wait a little bit at the door, but not too long.

Then entering the club for the first time . . . and i really liked it ! The club is pretty big, 4 Floors and a big outdoor area. The sound system on the main floor was good, had no problems with my ears the whole night. Prices were also okay ... after we had some beer and J?germeister we were going to the mainfloor where Dr. Krelm played the warm up, which i really enjoyed ! Not to fast, good mixed and just perfect to intoduce a awesome night.

After several beers and a lot of other alcohol i was in the perfect party mood Then finally Digweed showed up around 01.30 or so i think ... and immediadly started with some banging tune ... in the next hours i don't remember that much ... i was just drinking and dancing to Digweeds set, his programming was very good and he pushed the sound from hour to hour.

Than i left the club before Digweed stops, around 06.00 because i really felt sick and i wasn't able to stand around anymore or even to sit. We than drove home around 07.00 ... not really happy because i knew that Digweed hasn't finished yet and D-Nox and Kasey Taylor also would play ... but i couldn't make it at this point ... after a 2 hour way home and 1 little police visit i finally was at home . . . sleept about 12 hour and waked up with 39?C fever.

Didn't saw TomTom with a mercury server t-shirt ... you didn't wear it right ? Or was i simply to drunk and couldn't remember

Club is awesome, people where very friendly ... and i really hope that the SOUND OF THE SUN events will be with us for a long time ! Really all my respect for the guys for doing such partys !

Will see you guys in August whem Mr. Pappa will rock the Butan club !

Regards Jon

Comment

• Partyhardy!
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Awesome night! Never been there before and really cool club. In the main area there were a lot of fluorising "things" on the sealing
        Digweed started at 2 o'clock. It was one of the best sets I heard from him! Between 4 and 5 he started to play some harder tunes which was wicked! Incredible tracks! Nice people too there @ Butan!
        A friend of mine said that he had seen a Mercuryserver t-shirt but I didn't see it unfortunately.

Anyways defenitely gonna try to come to Anthony Pappa again on the 20th of august
        Progressive House Blog

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

Originally posted by Johnson
          Didn't saw TomTom with a mercury server t-shirt ... you didn't wear it right ? Or was i simply to drunk and couldn't remember
          LMAO I thought we met. Weren't you that smaller guy with a shaved head? :? I talked to somebody next to Dave and another woman which I met first (I don't know if it was Dave's girlfriend or not, can't remember ) and thought it was you. I had that Shirt on btw. Must have been the beers as the Dancefloor was not that big :wink: . Their soundsystem was not the best in my opinion btw, glad to hear you had no problems. I was nearly deaf the other day and I had this ugly zzzzzzzzzzzz noise in my left ear all day long. Strange thing about this is, I protected my ears. :? The bass was way too heavy and you couldn't hear middle or high sounds too good but enough of that, I had a lot of Fun there (came in with two mates and met about 7 guys I know from other parties/websites and three nice people from Mercurynation) so I can't complain.

Comment

• Johnson
            Addiction started
            • Dec 2004

that wasn't me ... i'm not that small and have black hair ... i had my Audio Therapy "Acid House Is Dead - Long Live Acid House" T-Shirt on ... maybe you remember this one

I totally forgot to mention the toilets ... the whole toilet room was vibrating with every single bass ... i was first shocked as i entered the toilet and the ground under my feet was shaking ... first tough that there must be an earthquake or something before i realized it was the bass from the mainroom

Definatly will be at the next SOUND OF THE SUN partys ... hope they will do them from now on regular, that would be mad

cheers Jon

Comment

• themonk
              Getting Somewhere
              • Oct 2004

Re: Digweed in Germany!!! - 25.05.2005 - Butan Club (Wuppert

Originally posted by krelm
              Originally posted by themonk
              HOLY JESUS what a line-up.
              Kasey Taylor and D-Nox are my two favorite dj's in the world.
              I'm glad that D-Nox is finally getting more recognition worldwide - the guy is world class on the decks and can rock it with the best of them.

It's not at all out of the question that he could upstage Digweed on Thursday morning.
              Not at all out of the question? I would bet on it my friend! And I would bet that Kasey would then upstage them both. I think Kasey is the best proggie dj in the world.

BTW, Dr. Krelm, my fellow misplaced Texan, you might recognize me as "russ" from another board!

Keeping 'em grooving deeply out there, and if you want to see D-Nox and Kasey play back-to-back up in the mountains on the best PA speakers in the world, I suggest you hop on a flight to Japan for the weekend of Sep.2-4!

Comment

Working...