I am contributing content to this forum and everyone who does the same makes MS more interesting and attracts more users, hence more people are clicking on the advertisement banners which generates money. So who pays me for my contribution?? Don't tell me MS doesn't earn money when someone buys a membership at megaupload, fileserve and so on. Never seen before that I can buy a membership at MS. If I would have seen it I might have donated something but I'm not willing to donate for false pretence. I'm supporting music when buying tracks at Beatport which I found through MS in a live set so I'm supporting the music industry, I even have more than 2000 vinyls at home, which are worth around USD 25,000.00. So come'on stop this shit and just ask people to donate for the server costs of MS but don't tell them they will receive an exclusive set from Burridge if they donate.
Sasha,Burridge Live at the Zouk - September 2011
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Sasha,Burridge Live at the Zouk - September 2011
I am contributing content to this forum and everyone who does the same makes MS more interesting and attracts more users, hence more people are clicking on the advertisement banners which generates money. So who pays me for my contribution?? Don't tell me MS doesn't earn money when someone buys a membership at megaupload, fileserve and so on. Never seen before that I can buy a membership at MS. If I would have seen it I might have donated something but I'm not willing to donate for false pretence. I'm supporting music when buying tracks at Beatport which I found through MS in a live set so I'm supporting the music industry, I even have more than 2000 vinyls at home, which are worth around USD 25,000.00. So come'on stop this shit and just ask people to donate for the server costs of MS but don't tell them they will receive an exclusive set from Burridge if they donate. -
-
Re: Sasha,Burridge Live at the Zouk - September 2011
Ben, found out about this, your funds were returned.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment