X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • graham hines
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

member uploads

what do site admin, moderators and members think about having an upload and download section for there own personal sets. does mercury have enough space to handle users uploading sets? i think it would be awesome if i could upload my sets where users could listen to them and give some feedback. maybe you could rate the set with numbers giving you an average score and then have a chart with the best sets.
    limit the file size to 80mb. would be great if we could get some feedback from the pro dj's on here like chloe, giving us some inspiration and critisism.
    i know this is alot of work on the admin, but i dont think there is anything on the net like it. seems a shame for members not to be able to show there own talents in producing and also reviewing music.
  • blr32
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

But as you said - loads of work needed and loads of server-space and most importantly bandwidth.
    But what if the member-dj's could upload a set which was then played through a web-radio like shoutcast? Then people could also cast a vote and MS would save (a bit) of bandwidth.

Comment

• lmmadic
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

lot's of bandwidth and lot's of effort for the admins.
      get you're own webspace and post it in the member sets and recomendations forum, you will get you're reviews there imo

edit: for my last 3 posts i get a page with this after i press submit:
      Fatal error: Call to undefined function: write_cookies() in /home/kamald76/public_html/posting.php on line 645

but my post is on it tho.
      sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

Working...