Club Nights or the Multi-Stage Festivals?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re: Club Nights or the Multi-Stage Festivals?

I choose for the club nights because that's the best way to experience music. It's only a shame that there aren't that much good progressive/deep house clubs in my region.
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• trick12
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
      tough decision... If you're planning to hit Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay, you better come here during summer time, Dec / Jan.. (Rio / Sao paulo beaches in Brazil and Punta del Este in Uruguay are a must) ... Pity there is no Moonpark in summer.. Though you can attend several Martin Garcia gigs in Buenos Aires beaches area (that would be Mar del Plata, Pinamar, etc) and probably some big dj's aswell..

For an unforgetable gig, Moonpark... For good vacation + probably a few quality gigs, dec 15th to January 25th..

Whatever you want to do, you have a few guides in here
      thx for the tips, i think moonpark will be one of the biggest motivations to finally make the trip, i just want it to be part of the experience, does it get real real cold during moonpark time, i can care less about the beach
      Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• mnbvcxz
        Platinum Poster
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
        Festivals these days provide you with everything, spectacles, fireworks, line-ups bigger than Ben Hur, the whole travelling and facilitating circus.
        But is it about the music ?? Because I don't want any of this. I just want great music.

Comment

Working...