• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Post pictures of your pets!

i like the name Booka!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
      Here's Booka as a puppy 5 years ago, and recent. She's daddy's girl, and she's going to live forever

They don't I had to have mine put down earlier in the year and thought I had it under control. I obviously don't, because reading what you said the bloody tears came back. Enjoy your wonderful dog while you can and just love her. They give us so much.

I wasn't going to post these because technically I don't have him anymore. But I still have little visits in my dreams. I had him for nearly 14 years . He was a brilliant little dog.

Btw If anyone feels the urge to point out his tail is docked. He was a second hand dog, I didn't get him until he was 2 years old and it was still legal and customary to dock poodle puppies tails then. His was done long before I got him. Just saying so no one makes a fool of themselves
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

my buddy didn't dock his dogs tail because he was a hippie and wanted everything natural and guess what happened? the tail got caught in the blinds and it got ripped off. when my buddy got home from work there was blood all over the house and the tail was stuck in the blinds string. The dog was in extreme pain and wouldn't let anyone get near him.

Then he got his tail docked at the age of 3 rather than 3 months. If you don't believe this story ask Platinum.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

good lord, you aren't helping yourself here rm.... that's a rather gross story. i wouldn't suggest chopping off every dog's tail because of a freak accident.

that'd be like saying every guy has to chop their dick off because you shut the window on yours by accident when you were flashing to those little kids coming out of class yesterday.
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Tmi !
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...