X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

World's most expensive telescope takes first pictures of deepest space

figured you'd get a kick out of this, kamal...

Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: World's most expensive telescope takes first pictures of deepest space

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

^ such a jokster!
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

Very impressive.

Comment

• Rawrmune
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2011

That's an awesome picture!

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Wow crazy colors.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Weizy
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Jun 2004

Very cool! Should be interesting to see what they are able to view once the array is up to full capacity.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Almost too beautiful

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Illuminate
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Aug 2009

That is amazing.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                  Sbando
                  - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                  Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                  Bob
                  "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                  the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                  KiwiTollway

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

that photo is incredible (sorry this is late, I'm travelling right now). and DAMN that's taken from an earth-based telescope. You'd expect such rendering from something sitting in the vicinity of the hubble. simply fantastic.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• threehills
                      I heart Lollergirl
                      • Jun 2005

Its mind boggling that that picture, taken today, actually happened 70million years ago.
                      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...