They told me if I voted for Bob Barr, our president would create a secret kill list

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

They told me if I voted for Bob Barr, our president would create a secret kill list

...and they were right!

Obama. Barack Obama. Double-O-Jackass.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: They told me if I voted for Bob Barr, our president would create a secret kill li

You think something like this never existed before Obama? lulz.

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Re: They told me if I voted for Bob Barr, our president would create a secret kill li

are you speculating or do you have a link to share? i mean, i'd be interested in finding out whether this secret kill list existed before obama, but i heard on NPR that 'this situation presented a novel scenario for US policymakers" so I, yaknow, assume this is really really really new.

and people were throwing shit-fits over gitmo. and now they're silent.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Racist.

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

Ssdd
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Weizy
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jun 2004

The so-called kill list existed prior Obama....just another of the wonderful things brought to you by the long-running war on terrorism. The list existed in the Clinton era as well. Most notably Clinton declined to give the GO order on assassinating Osama Bin Laden during his run as president. Some people DO deserve to die imo

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

I'm not even sure you want a thread title to have those words in it to be honest.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Weizy
                The so-called kill list existed prior Obama....just another of the wonderful things brought to you by the long-running war on terrorism. The list existed in the Clinton era as well. Most notably Clinton declined to give the GO order on assassinating Osama Bin Laden during his run as president. Some people DO deserve to die imo
                link?

Osama was not an American citizen.
                Originally posted by floridaorange
                I'm not even sure you want a thread title to have those words in it to be honest.
                I could change it do, "they told me if i voted john mccain...."

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

You think the gov't keeps a public excel spreadsheet on google docs of who they want to wack? if someone in the white house inner circle wants your ass dead, american or no american it will happen...

Comment

• Alpinevpr
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Here's my thoughts on things. I don't know what exactly my forefathers, or current fellow citizens do to keep me safe and let me live like I do according to the US constitution. I don't want to either. I'm sure it is atrocious, appaling and perhaps sometimes (in my mind) downright wrong.

HOWEVER, if that makes it so I can drive across the country without being stopped at each state border to check my papers, or make signs telling soldiers they are going to hell (just an example), or telling women who use abortions as a form of birth control they are whores and are going to hell, then so be it. I pay for my freedoms with my taxes and my fellow citizens supplement that with their blood and to some extent personal sanity. I will never question a military operation unless I knew without a doubt I had ALL the facts.

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

^How about a domestic military operation? Just saying....and considering the "unthinkable."

Comment

• dig72
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                        if someone in the white house inner circle wants your ass dead, american or no american it will happen...
                        Agreed.

Forget the legal system, if the "administration" of the day or any other, says, you're guilty, then you can expect a bullet to the back of the head or a droning if you're living outside of the USA.

And nobody needs to explain shit.

Watch the moron, Press Secretary James Carney in action, talking all the usual bullshit whilst at the same time, shoving it down the throats of millions.

And they get away with it completely unchallenged.

Things are seriously farked up and I feel for those who are caught up in it all.

Last edited by dig72; October 11, 2011, 11:22:18 PM.
                        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

Yeah that video is pretty crazy...but I have myself a good way of keeping that from happening to me. If someone in the White House says that I am a terrorist and they are going to shoot my ass...probably gonna pack up the olde video camera and not make anymore 'kill america' videos.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                            Yeah that video is pretty crazy...but I have myself a good way of keeping that from happening to me. If someone in the White House says that I am a terrorist and they are going to shoot my ass...probably gonna pack up the olde video camera and not make anymore 'kill america' videos.
                            yay self censorship.

plus they don't literally 'shoot' you. they blow ya ass up

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

look...if you are going to say 'death to america' and all other kinds of shit like that, and you get a fair warning that someone big and in power is pissed off at you and you continue to do it...well expect to get your ass kicked. darwinism at its finest.

Ever see Die Hard 3?

Comment

Working...