X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darin epsilon
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

Darin Epsilon - Primavera - March 2005 Promo CD

Hey.. hope some people get to appreciate this. It's much more mellow and fluid than I've ever tried mixing before. The mix isn't geared towards the dancefloor, it's more of something you put on right when you wake up or right before bed, so this is kind of a test-run for me to see what the reactions are. It's headphone music in essence The mix is aptly titled Primavera.

Tracklisting is as follows:
    [ Artist - Title - Label ]
    01 Geert Huinink & Alco Rhythm - Dreamscape (Deep Groove Mix) - [ Black Hole Recordings ]
    02 Alexander Church - Sound Advice - [ Midnight ]
    03 Alexander Church - Lost Identity - [ Midnight ]
    04 Tkac & Haverlik feat. Misha - Noel (Original Mix) - [ Baroque ]
    05 Marris - Knowledge & Happiness (Bart Van Wissen Remix) - [ Nascent Recordings ]
    06 Madoka - Altered (Shiloh Mix) - [ ShineMusic Promo ]
    07 Shiloh - Mana (Elite Force Remix) - [ Electrofly Promo ]
    08 Bart Van Wissen - Electric - [ Private Reality ]
    09 Roel H - Designate - [ Private Reality Promo ]
    10 Bart Van Wissen - Getting Closer - [ Private Reality ]

> Download MP3 here
    > Stream with RA here
    Website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Beatport | Twitter | YouTube

http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-perspectives-072-pig-dan-frisky-radio-may-2013
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

checking it out right now my friend. thank you. can not wait to get my groove on.

ps. you are such a liar. this has a real nice dance floor feel to it. just like you state it is just real mellow and fluid. from the first few mixes so far and from what i have skipped around in ... i enjoy it. I can see your point that you aimed it to be a night mix, but on the other hand i can see this turning into a 4+ hour set easily.

i will let you know my final thoughts when i am done listening to it about 2 times. cheers.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• darin epsilon
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

LOL. Well perhaps where I'm from, the Windy City, music like this wouldn't necessarily fly on a dancefloor :o Thanks for the kind words.

http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-perspectives-072-pig-dan-frisky-radio-may-2013

Comment

• asdf_admin
        i use to be important
        • Jun 2004

o. as i was tuning in, i created this piece of work. it is really funny how music can change my color mode or design style.

i like the set. really really fit the mode for me today. i felt the track selection was a nice fit as well, the mixing was also very nice. i guess i understand what you mean by "non-dance floor safe", yet on the other hand, I think you could pull it off. Chill and solid has never been a bad thing in my book. Usually what happens is that my mind gets bored, but you never even got close. I guess when you do a chill set, I guess that can be a very important factor. Burning this to CD and putting it on my car system. booya.

asdf_certified. thanks.

dead, yet alive.

Comment

• BSully828
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Re: Darin Epsilon - Primavera - March 2005 Promo CD

What a great set - nice flow throughout and some really good tunes mixed in. This will be the perfect set to drive around with the top down - assuming it will eventually stop snowing around here.
          Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
          a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• darin epsilon
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
            o. as i was tuning in, i created this piece of work. it is really funny how music can change my color mode or design style.

i like the set. really really fit the mode for me today. i felt the track selection was a nice fit as well, the mixing was also very nice. i guess i understand what you mean by "non-dance floor safe", yet on the other hand, I think you could pull it off. Chill and solid has never been a bad thing in my book. Usually what happens is that my mind gets bored, but you never even got close. I guess when you do a chill set, I guess that can be a very important factor. Burning this to CD and putting it on my car system. booya.

asdf_certified. thanks.

Right on, asdf_admin! Looks like you had a perfect understanding of the music. I really appreciate the nice comments, and the artwork is quite pleasing to the eye.

Comment

• darin epsilon
              Gold Gabber
              • Jul 2004

Re: Darin Epsilon - Primavera - March 2005 Promo CD

bump

Comment

Working...