X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Iran 'Directed' Washington, D.C., Terror Plot, U.S. Says

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

The criminals in power are at it again using the same old pro zionist bullshit, which will eventually result in the deliberate murder of thousands of innocent brown people over in the Middle East.

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today. The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.

These filthy lying, criminal assholes aren't even trying anymore. Their lies are so pathetic, so far fetched that I'm at a loss as to how any sane person out there, could truly believe in anything these scumbags have to say.

Why on earth would Iran attempt to blow up the Saudi and Israeli embassies in the US? Makes absolutely no sense at all.

The only ones who would carry out such bombings are the same criminals who are pushing for war with Iran.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Iran 'Directed' Washington, D.C., Terror Plot, U.S. Says

There are too many adjectives in your post.

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Re: Iran 'Directed' Washington, D.C., Terror Plot, U.S. Says

in soviet russia, dog wags you!
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...