X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dadam02
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

**Free ipod**

All you need to do is register, then get either 4 of ya mates to register like this for a free 512 MB one, or 6 of ya mates for a free 1GB one!! Its well easy to do and totally legit, only takes a minute to do.

(a) iPodShuffleGiveAway is a free service and as such is unable to guarantee a payment of any amount or rewards of any kind, regardless of offers or referrals completed.

(b) iPodShuffleGiveAway will take every mesure to ensure that the user receives rewards within a reasonable amount of time.

(c) iPodShuffleGiveAway can only ship rewards to addresses within the United Kingdom.

(d) All rewards are sent to the shipping address provided by the user at the time of registration. It is a user's responsibility to verify that the shipping address provided is correct. iPodShuffleGiveAway is not responsible for lost mail as a result of a theft or mis-delivery.

(e) iPodShuffleGiveAway is not responsible for any lost orders due to inaccurate shipping information.

(f) iPodShuffleGiveAway does not accept any exchanges or returns.

(g) Once an order has been placed, due to advertiser restrictions, the account verification process can take up to 20 days to complete. Once the verification process is complete, your free iPod Shuffle will be shipped.

(h) A member can only order one (1) reward.

click http://www.ipodshufflegiveaway.co.uk/?r=15800 for more info
  • Nigel Harkness
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Damn it UK residential address only.

Comment

• Pataky P
      asdf_imo
      • Jun 2004

Yes,yes it is!!

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Have you ACTUALLY done this? Every story I've read talks about how these things are the biggest scams known to man. Well, except for the Publishers' Clearinghouse anyway.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• rewing3
          I really don't care
          • Jun 2004

Scam all the way. There is no way it is totally free.
          Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

I know a several people who have done this and received free ipods.

You can similarly get free IMacs, free sony televisions, etc. One guy i know already has a free IMac, free sony television, and 2 Ipods.

It does work, it's just a pain in the ass for your friends who sign up and have to complete a free trial of a service, then cancel it.

It works.

I can avoid the hassel tho and just go buy one.

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
              It works.
              Wow, I'm blown away. You always hear of a friend of a friend of a friend who got one, but noone with any direct knowledge.

Originally posted by Jenks
              I can avoid the hassel tho and just go buy one.
              Amen to that!
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• asdf_admin
                i use to be important
                • Jun 2004

^ own'd.
                dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

An easier way to get people to sign up under you is to offer to paypal them $5 or something for their troubles.

6 people x $5...you just got yourself a $30 Ipod.

Much more difficult to get random people to go through the pain in the ass of doing this if they're not getting anything out of it.

Comment

• mixu
                    Travel Guru Extraordinaire
                    • Jun 2004

Get a free haircut at www.freehaircut.com

Just put your head into your monitor and hey presto!

Ask me a question...

Comment

• wowflutter
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

If you fly Business @ Air France you get a free iPod Mini...but then again you shell out a bazillion bucks, so.

wf
                      "Wit is the epitaph of an emotion" - Nietzsche

Comment

• dadam02
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2004

Re: **Free ipod**

Yes it does work but you do not sign up for a service, you sign up and they give you your referral link that you can then use to get your own free ipod. They don't ask you for anything else.

You got to be in it to win it

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

Re: **Free ipod**

Originally posted by dadam02
                          Yes it does work but you do not sign up for a service, you sign up and they give you your referral link that you can then use to get your own free ipod.
                          ...by getting friends to sign up for free trials for services, like compufax or something. you personally don't have to sign up for services, your friends do.

Comment

• dadam02
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jul 2004

Oops missed that, at work and not enough time to check that out!

Comment

• toasty
                              Sir Toastiness
                              • Jun 2004

I'm actually in the midst of trying this out myself (although for a slightly different deal for a 20G iPod), because I had actually wanted to sign up for the Blockbuster Online service anyway. I've had a couple people sign up under my name already, but I need three more.

Tell ya what -- in line with what Jenks was saying earlier, I'll zap the first three people that register under my name $10 via PayPal for your time upon verification that you've signed up. My future brother-in-law did it, and it did indeed work for him -- he's running around with a new 20G iPod right now. PM me if you're interested, and I'll give you the details on how to go forward.

This website is for sale! freeipods.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, freeipods.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Working...