• Show
Clear All
  • Eau Rouge
    Addiction started
    • Apr 2009

The Magician attacked at Club Bonsoir

From The Magician's Facebook:

Hello,
    Yesterday around 2.30 am at Club Bonsoir in Bern/Swiss, The Magician was playing and has been attacked by someone with a chemical liquid that he threw to his face.
    He had to stop playing and went to the hospital at emergencies. He is better now.
    To all the people who were there yesterday, if you have any information, video, pics,.. Can you please send them to info@the-magician.be
    To help local Police, we want to find this person and punish as appropriate.
    Thank you.
    Bon Soir Incident of last Saturday (October 15)

We are shaken to the core that such an attack took place at our venue and we will take all necessary action to track the offender. We are deeply sorry for the unpleasing experience The Magician and some near standing guests had at Club Bonsoir last Saturday night.

This is the second grave incident in 2 weeks after three years of peace and harmony at Club Bonsoir. We will do all it takes to to prevent any further sabotage.

If you have seen the offender or if you have any relevant information that could help to track the offender, please get in touch via contact@bonsoir.ch or contact the local police.
    All information will be handled strictly confidential!
    Seriously....wtf
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: The Magician attacked at Club Bonsoir

Wow ... glad he's alright.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• GarryX
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Apr 2006

Meant to be going out to enjoy yourself, not do stuff like this.

Bad times indeed.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

what the actual fuck?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Fuck me, who the fuck wrote that profile? I've heard some shit in my time. This one is worse than Dave Senan's

His background is shrouded in mystery, his powers are supernatural and his reputation is whispered about among men. He goes by different names, but folks just call him The Magician.

One night not so long ago, he appeared from a place between space and time. The Magician stepped into this world, materializing in a cloud of crystal stars and soft pink smoke. Some say he is the guardian angel of all resident DJ’s, others claim he’s a former airline pilot who crashed an afterparty – some say it’s just an illusion, a well performed hoax. But is it really?
          Everywhere The Magician goes, there’s music in the air. People come under his spell and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Lost in a purple haze, transfixed in a flurry of white doves. He makes clubbers float through disco heaven and takes them around the house on a magic carpet ride. Behind his green translucent eyes, there’s an unlimited knowledge of the musical past, present and future.

The Magician shifts shapes in a heartbeat and appears all throughout the world. One moment he’s sprinkling space dust on the Balearic isles, next he’s performing his rhythmic hocus pocus between the smoke and mirrors of a glitzy nightclub in Santiago or Moscow. When he vanishes, the only proof of his existence The Magician leaves are his ‘magic tapes’, a sample of his magnetising skills.

No magic wand or top hat needed, it’s all in his wizardly mind and flexible fingertips. The Magician has more than one trick up his sleeve though; word has it that the mystery man is working on a special formula to transform the musical workings of others – and don’t be amazed if, one day, he perfects his craft and creates his very own brand of spectral sounds.

Forget that Potter kid, Gandalf or Merlin, and get ready for a new chapter in the world of wonder and bewitchment. Get ready for The Magician.
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

Wow!

Not cool.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
            Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
            Bob
            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
            KiwiTollway

Comment

• Caley Martin
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by chunky
              Fuck me, who the fuck wrote that profile? I've heard some shit in my time. This one is worse than Dave Senan's
              For your aural infusion of Caley:
              http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
              http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
              http://ultrawizardsword.net
              RA: Caley

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

Actually it mite not be as bad as Dave Senan's

im dave by day, senator by night

im me, thats for sure. i really enjoy music

the drib...
                About senator /
                Originally hailing from the planet Jupiter XXXXXZZXXZZiiiiZZXXZZZXZXZ (pronounced "senator) is a being of concentrated harmotons (yet to be discovered by earth scientists although the great modern shaman Shulgin came very close before the DEA requested he give up his controlled substances licence) who likes to express himself through music and dance. only 2 years old (23 earth years) senator has come a long way LITERALLY to sample the delights of the indigenous people of earth and spread his own version of events. specifically in the electronic music genre (it reminds him of home) senator first based himself in Dublin where he landed in tripod, and over for 2 years warmed up and played with acts such as James zabiela, James Lavelle, Danny Howells, Bookashade, Laurent Garnier aswell as playing for many other nights and festivals around Ireland, including the award winningLIFE festival where he played the closing set last year to much acclaim. Moving to Berlin at the start of summer 2010 "senator" has been busy as an Earthbee working on his own outlet for music, iiirrrriiiiii (pronounced "Pleasuremode") which is an attempt to combine both the elements of earth music with the sounds of Jupiter and her moons (except those morons on Ganymede, all they do is sit around acting like ffffffixxxxiiiiii all day...wasters!) the first EP for Pleasuremode is set to drop at the end of November so stay tuned earthlings for more from senator and more of his newly arrived Jupiton crew.
                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...