What is everyone's favorite audio interface? (Behringer UCA202x2/Maya 44 usb/...)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

DJing What is everyone's favorite audio interface? (Behringer UCA202x2/Maya 44 usb/...)

Right now I am in the process of getting a new set up. Getting rid of the turntables (well one) and converting to everything digitally. I have read articles on how to use turntables/cd players with Virtual DJ or Traktor or Serato but I am confused on which audio interface hardware would suit me best. One option is a set of these and using them with Virtual DJ. Another option is picking up a ESI Maya 44 usb and using that as the audio interface.

What does everyone think of these products or should I look at something else (something I haven't found yet myself!)?

What I would assume happen is that I would plug in the Denon S1000 players that I have into the audio interface then that would got via USB to the computer, from there the timecode cd's would be interpreted as commands to the software lets say running on my laptop? What do you guys think of this setup?
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
Working...