anyone ever used the liquid stuff detox ? got a job interview ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miguel
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

anyone ever used the liquid stuff detox ? got a job interview ...

couple friends told me try this .... drink the whole thing 2-2 1/2 hrs prior to test and keep drinking water out of the same bottle, go pee a coulee of times, the third and fourth pee will be clean ..... haven't used it myself before , anyone has ? results ?
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Re: anyone ever used the liquid stuff detox ? got a job interview ...

Doesn't help when they do it randomly. Turn up one morning, oh here pee in this cup and watch me mark your name on your inseminated cup.
    But I doubt this will work.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Miguel
      couple friends told me try this .... drink the whole thing 2-2 1/2 hrs prior to test and keep drinking water out of the same bottle, go pee a coulee of times, the third and fourth pee will be clean ..... haven't used it myself before , anyone has ? results ?
      forget it m8, its always in the fatty deposit in ur system which is constantly metabolising

at most you'll get a trace but its still enough to say u,ve been a naughty boy
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Illuminate
        Doesn't help when they do it randomly. Turn up one morning, oh here pee in this cup and watch me mark your name on your inseminated cup.
        But I doubt this will work.
        wow, you're supposed to PISS in the cup, not give it a cumshot bro

miguel: my recommendation: hit the treadmill really hard, drink copius amounts of water (to flush system, burn off recently accumulated fat) and then the day before, eat a shit ton of fatty food.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• GreenLantern
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2006

this would be your best bet. as long as your not being watched when peeing in the cup. i've used these before and they are 100%

http://www.directdetox.com/Clear_Choice_Incognito_Belt_Synthetic_Urine_Bag_p/ccib.htm

t
          hey have these at a local head shop thats half the price listed on the internet.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by GreenLantern
            this would be your best bet. as long as your not being watched when peeing in the cup. i've used these before and they are 100%

http://www.directdetox.com/Clear_Choice_Incognito_Belt_Synthetic_Urine_Bag_p/ccib.htm

t
            hey have these at a local head shop thats half the price listed on the internet.

nsfw: SWPE-2.jpg
            Last edited by floridaorange; November 1, 2011, 04:14:40 PM.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange

Did you really need to post that? Some of us actually read the forum while at work.
              Originally posted by res0nat0r
              OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

May I suggest not reading about "Liquid Detoxes" at work. And quoting it was an awkward choice, you may want to edit.

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

i've used it before and it worked back when i was in college. it's not fool-proof though. i've heard of people taking niacin pills a couple days prior to essentially sweat out toxins as well.
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

@ the rubber donger! haha.

I've always had this opinion on drug tests- If a job opportunity springs up and catches you by surprise, that's one thing and do what you can to prepare for it on short notice, but if you're actively job hunting, and can't stop smoking weed for a bit to clean your system and pass a drug test, maybe it's time to re-evaluate your priorities.

Comment

• jay813
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2005

while i agree with jenks, i'll refrain from the finger pointing. those detox drinks do work. i would also suggest drinking nothing but water until the test to help out the detox drink.

btw migs! we gotta catch up again next wmc

Comment

• Jenks
                        I'm kind of a big deal.
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jay813
                        while i agree with jenks, i'll refrain from the finger pointing.
                        Yeah i wasn't pointing any fingers, just saying about drug testing in general, that's my take.

The amount you smoke, the amount of body fat you have, the amount of exercise you do is what matters. You can drink gallons of water the day of and piss all water, but depending on who's testing you, they may make you retake the test because you had so much water in your system and nothing else.

Comment

• Miguel
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Oct 2005

got the job a few months back, we actually started working last week, and its then that they tell me i have to pass a test, by the way I PASSED the test .....

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Miguel
                            by the way I PASSED the test .....

Comment

• jay813
                              Platinum Poster
                              • May 2005

lol cuban b

Comment

Working...