• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Ipad

Originally posted by Alpinevpr
    ....it would be nice to have something that the kid would be able to watch movies on that doesn't require me to lug around a giant diaper bag with 100 million kids DVD's or blurays in it.
    then don't go apple, there aren't any free softwares available that will play mkvs and even the ones that are paid aren't easy to muck around with. apple really wants to control the ios ecosystem to ensure they milk you for all that they can. if movies is your thing, go android (galaxy tab or the transformer prime), they will play mkvs out of the box (at least the transformer does and so does my note) and you just need to find a site to get decent micro-hd mkvs and you're good to go.

another huge advantage is you can also download directly to your android device. good luck trying that with apple.

with apple, it'd be download to pc, convert to manageable size and compatible format, load in itunes, copy to ipad and then play. for every file you have, repeat process. with an android tablet, load browser in tablet, download link, save, enjoy.

there's just so many reasons to love android (and all the right ones at that).
    Last edited by Kamal; March 2, 2012, 09:12:52 AM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

Have you got an android tablet Kamal? Which have you got? I was thinking about getting a galaxy tab 10.1 (decision has been made at last) but i want something with a lot of development to go along with it.
      Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

not me personally but I bought the Asus Transformer Prime (the quad core CPU one since there are a few flavors of the Transformer running around) as a gift for my brother. I played with it for a couple of weeks before I gave it to him. It came with GB and I upgraded it to ICS. The transformation in performance was night and day.

In comparison to my iPad2, it was slightly heavier and bulkier, but it has an IPS display, great camera, good battery life. Asus needed to release a few patches initially to make sure it worked well with ICS but afaik those were for the GPS. But it did make other improvements as well (screen quality and audio) and I must admit it's a pretty good device.

It's just that the Android app market still has a way to go for tablets.
        Last edited by Kamal; March 5, 2012, 12:16:38 PM.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

iPad 3's March 7 launch
          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• bluemartini
            Fresh Peossy
            • Mar 2012

I planed to buy a IPAD 2. it's really good.

Comment

Working...