• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unrecogniseduser
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Way I See It

is this sufficient poverty?

The bodies of Mark and Helen Mullins were found lying side by side at their run-down home in Bedworth, Warwickshire, following an apparent suicide pact.
    motherlover

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

their comments are just hippie talk for "Hey just accept the Dream is over"

that story is awful

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

some times I don't understand you guys. I would have thought you would be championing this approach to social security. The lazy bastards cant be bothered to walk 12 miles for their food in the winter so it's 50 pounds a week saved. How is that money better served in Richard Branson's bank account or BP's profit margin?
        motherlover

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
          Vinnie... I wonder if your level of disdain for Obama is as high as mine is for Herman Cain ?
          Probably not but you never know. ;-) I don't like the latter either (his permissive attitude of the FED bothers me for one), but he is self-made and has actual experience in creating jobs unlike dear leader. I'd also bet a dollar to donuts that he'd share his BC and school records if requested.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by vinnie97
            unlike dear leader. .
            you are too much

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Until corporations/corporate influence is removed from our government, it doesn't matter which one politician on either side of the isle we elect- we'll never have a government that is representative of, and acts on behalf of, the people. Occupy Pennsylvania Avenue, not Wall Street.
              Last edited by Jenks; November 16, 2011, 10:15:17 PM.

Comment

• go0gle
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by clintlove
                With full power in Congress in those two years, he could have at least improved the economy if he had any intentions on doing so. It's gotten so much worse since he was elected.

Either way you look at it, making rich people pay for the problems our government has created in the last 5 years is totally fucked up. That's his only plan at the moment. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                The distribution of wealth in the US will shift drastically in the next 15 years, and I don't think any sort of political influence will be able to stop it.

Comment

Working...