X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benda
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 5.11.2011 • Episode 027

Hernan's shows are always brilliant, but there's something extra special about this week's. It's a beauty!

Comment

• trick12
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

on it
      Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

I think the last 4 have just been incredible.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Hoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Aug 2009

downloadingggg

Comment

• unkle
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
            Ahh that is what you were saying

Yes.

Is exactly the same track, not a sample,
            could be a remix.
            I do not know what happened there.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^Yeah, you are right
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Feb 2009

Hey Blop, original & CS remix.. damn, some of the best sounds on this 2011..

Great show after 2 listens

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

so there is a repeated track on this Resident ?? : (

info for next weekend :

" Creamfields Weekend

On Saturday Nov 12th, the show will not air. Delta FM will broadcast live from Creamfields so be sure to tune in at http://fmdelta903.com/ "

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

^ fuk yeahh
                    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Feb 2009

According Creamfields line up, Hernan goes from 22:30hs to 00:30hs...

fingers crossed

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

How am I going to work this out ???

Comment

• simonr
                          Transitionator
                          • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta FM 90.3) - Episode 027

Part 1:

01. Joe Stawarz – Deep Cut (Mihalis Safras Remix) [Soma Quality Recordings | Promo]

02. Lee Brinx – Over You feat. Tina Geru (Wildkats Remix) [Lower East Records | LOW014]

03. Tim Wolff - Get Ready (Quince's Stripped Down Reconstruction) [Wolfskuil Records | WOLF 022]

04. Francesco Pico feat. Royal Sapien – You Changed My Way (Absolutely Flabbergasted LP) [Manual Music | MANCD005]

05. Santé & Frank Lorber – Rootdown [Cocoon Recordings | COR12"091]

Part 2:

01. Juan Deminicis – Rainbows (Rikesto Alma En Coma Remix) [Per-vurt Records | PV-041]

02. Bastards Of Funk & Sonic Union – Solar Flare [Afterglow Records | AGRDEEP025]

03. Gabriel Ananda – Hey Blop (Christian Smith Remix) [Mistakes Music | Promo]

04. Francesco Pico feat. Royal Sapien – You Changed My Way (Absolutely Flabbergasted LP) [Manual Music | MANCD005]

Release Notes:

01. Joe Stawarz – Deep Cut (Mihalis Safras Remix) [Soma Quality Recordings | Promo]

Joe Stawarz hails from Perth in Western Australia. Developing an ear for sound at a young age, music found a way into his formal education, culminating in the completion of a Composition degree at the WA Academy of Performing Arts where his work focused on writing for acoustic ensembles. His pursuits with electronic music always provided a welcome distraction however, and in 2007 he came to the attention of Soma Recordings by taking out Slam’s remix contest with his version of “We’re Not Here” from their “Human Response” long player.

Influenced by a wide range of music, and with an interest in things slightly left of centre, Joe pieces together his own tracks with a belief in the capacity of music as an expression in and of itself. Whether playing with the interaction of rhythmic elements or following a certain mood, his hope is to create honest music.

Mihalis Safras brings Deep Cut to the surface with a tech house remix that gives it a dance-floor edge. Whilst adding his own distinctive rhythmic sound, Safras pushes the melodies of the original further, creating a powerful groove that will satisfy basements and big rooms alike.

Support:
Wehbba – go mihalis go! love his mix…
Hernan Cattaneo – amazing
Dave Seaman - liking the vibe of the remix of deep
Wally Lopez – Mihalis remix is amazing … 
Hermanez – nice astmospheric sounds, Mihalis did a nice remix
Paco Osuna – very cool rmx ,will play for sure
Tom Hades - Liking Mihalis’s remix ! eak’>

02. Lee Brinx – Over You feat. Tina Geru (Wildkats Remix) [Lower East Records | LOW014]

As another month passes it's time to announce our next release. Lee Brinx is one of the Lower East founding Trio, and his track 'Over You' sums up his style and influences perfectly. Lee cut his teeth in the dance music world in the days of garage and has been a regular on the white isle of Ibiza since he was knee high to a grasshopper. Tones of classic house and garage are unmissable in 'Over You', from the melodic rhodes to the full female vocal, sung by Romanian vocalist Tina Geru. As we hope you've come to expect, we also have a hefty remix package. Lee met Robert James a few years ago and his remix came about after a recent trip to Berlin together. Also included in the package are versions from local friends Wildkats and Michael Jansons as well as an 'Only So Much' mix by Lee himself. The mixes take a slightly techier, more dancefloor orientated route, encompassing elements of house, electronica, and a dash of techno.

03. Tim Wolff - Get Ready (Quince's Stripped Down Reconstruction) [Wolfskuil Records | WOLF 022]

What’s in a name? Well, a lot in Tim Wolff’s case. He returns to the imprint that has a striking resemblance with his last name. And Mr Wolff’s pure, stripped down and uptempo techno productions fit Wolfskuil Records all to well.

Get Ready for uncompromising big room techno. The genre’s popularity is ever growing this day and age. Not surprising as it’s a perfect soundtrack in todays uncertain and detached society.

The title track is a relentless, peak-time monster tune. Old school piano stabs are accompanied by an enflamed speech, pounding rhythms and a huge breakdown. Get Ready reminds us of Dave Clarke’s 90’s classics. No wonder the man himself played this tune several times on his White Noise radio show already.

On remix duties are Dutch studio wunderkind Quince and Wolfskuil label boss Darko Esser. Quince delivered a stripped down, dubbed out funkcersize that’s as much a deep hypnotic excursion as a prime time secret weapon. A long build gets an unexpected turn when the break kicks in. Quince uses all the tricks he has up his sleeve to turn sounds inside out before the kick drops back in
                          Darko Esser’s interpretation is the moodiest one of the lot. The piano stabs from the original form a foundation for funk fuelled techno grooves. In turn the speech-sample is draped in melancholic strings, which emphasise the emotional content of the spoken words extensively. Are you ready for this?

Giving you a little taste of Francesco Pico's forthcoming album 'Absolutely Flabbergasted'. It will be available on ltd edition CD and digital formats on November 21st!

Top Dutch producer Francesco Pico is back and ready to knock your socks off. Absolutely Flabbergasted is upcoming on Manual Music. Every bit as surprising and exciting as the title suggests, this is an excellent chance to experience a true student of musical narrative at the top of his game. The release is Francesco Pico's third full-length album, following 2007's Imagining Sounds (Extrema Music) and 2009's Imagining Sounds 2 (Outside The Box Music).

Absolutely Flabbergasted takes Pico into previously unexplored territory, and it feels as though he has broadened his list of musical influences considerably. To be flabbergasted means to be left speechless. It's certainly the case that you'll be far too busy enjoying the music to want to utter a word. A casual listen reveals a deftly executed progressive mix, yet there's so much more at play beneath the surface. Especially nice is the introspective exhale of Absolute Breakdown and the subsequent segue into title track Absolutely Flabbergasted, which teems with densely layered polyrhythms. It's hard to identify favourite tracks when part of what makes the album so outstanding is their relationships with one another, which feel as natural as breathing in and out.

Pico's collaboration with Royal Sapien, another genre-buster, on You Changed My Way has clearly paid dividends though, as has a willingness to explore some more playful beats on Orphan Up Your Guard. Absolutely Flabbergasted is Francesco Pico's first album release on Manual Music, following on with a single release The Confusion Grows last year and several remixes. He has also released and remixed tracks for labels including Global Underground, AudioTherapy, Urbantorque, Extrema, Outside The Box, Proton and his own label Magnitude Recordings.

Tracks are supported by multiple big-name DJs such as Sasha, Nick Warren, Hernan Cattaneo, Jimmy v M and Laurent Garnier. Pico also presents a slew of radio shows including spots on Proton Radio and 3FM.

Released by: Manual Music
                          Release/catalogue number: MANCD005
                          Release date: Nov 21, 2011

05. Santé & Frank Lorber – Rootdown [Cocoon Recordings | COR12"091]

Frank Lorber & Philipp Maier aka Santé are rolling a big Tech House blunt that abducts you deep into the realms of modern club music. Hypnotic, groove-charged and with a very demanding bass line, the duo proves that their cooperation was a very good idea. Santé (who is well-known for his productions for Be Chosen and Tiefschwarz's label Souvenir) and the Frankfurt-based Cocoon DJ and "Nummer" label boss Frank Lorber are harmonizing perfectly. The duo are presenting three big tunes that create the appearance that they have been producing together all their lives.

While "Rootdown" and "Give It To Me" are fathoming the House area in a very skillful way, "You Know Paris" is nothing else than a veritable Tech House burner, which has no need to hide behind the productions of Butch or or Reboot. A great release, which will perfectly fit into the highly convincing DJ sets of Lorber and his colleagues!

06. Juan Deminicis – Rainbows (Rikesto Alma En Coma Remix) [Per-vurt Records | PV-041]

Juan Deminicis - Rainbows // Per-vurt Records [PV-041]

Genre: Techno,Prog-House

1 Juan Deminciis - Rainbows (Original Mix)

2 Juan Deminciis - Rainbows (Dub Reconstruction Mix)

3 Juan Deminciis - Rainbows (Kevin Di Serna Rework)

4 Juan Deminciis - Rainbows (Tvardovsky Remix)

5 Juan Deminciis - Rainbows (Rikesto Alma En Coma Remix)

6 Juan Deminicis - Rainbows (Psychowsky Remix)

Per-vurt Records (Beirut) Presents one of its pioneer artists Juan Deminicis with a massive ep titled "Rainbows". A trip into a psychedelic wave of rainbows followed by an endless coma into Joy and enlightenment. Kevin Di Serna on his turn amplified the push into the depth of this journey, Tvardovsky digging deeper, Rikesto adding more hallucinations, and Psychowski kicking in and topping it with pure ecstasy. 

Released by: Per-vurt Records
                          Release/catalogue number: PV-041
                          Release date: Nov 10, 2011

07. Bastards Of Funk & Sonic Union – Solar Flare [Afterglow Records | AGRDEEP025]

Forthcoming release on Afterglow featuring remix from Martin Roth!

Out on 25.09.2011:
                          Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union - Solar Flare (incl. original & Martin Roth remixes) - massive melodic techno / deep prog monster!!

Afterglow was founded end of 2001 by the well known Artist Plastic Angel alias Elef Tsiroudis with the aim to push new talents and to create a homebase of a very high -quality label. Within the first releases the label became very fast well established and is today one of the most respected Trance labels around the world. Nearly all releases has been compiled by many well known Compilationseries and the releases are being massive played by DJ's like Armin / Lange / Paul van Dyk / Tiesto / Solarstone / Rank 1 / Ferry Corsten and and and... Our concept to work with new talents but also with some established artists seems to work very good. We will continue this way and try to become even stronger for the future.Meanwhile also the more progressive Label Fireglow Records have seen the light so be prepared for another fast raising Label

Released by: Afterglow

08. Gabriel Ananda – Hey Blop (Christian Smith Remix) [Mistakes Music | Promo]

No time to rest, here is Ananda's next on Basmati. Like his smash single "Doppelwhipper" the present tracks for his "Live Series" were performed live on stage. "Hey Blop" is a perfect and very playable summer track while "Give Me Five" shows how percussions should be looped into great Techno.

“I just accepted to remix Gabriel Ananda’s “Hey Blop” for Sebastien Leger’s Mistakes Music label. Will be a tough one to remix, but I like challenges! ” [04/10/2011]

"Almost finished 2 remixes this week for gabriel ananda (for mistakes) and rodriguez jr. (for mobliee) just need to make some finishing touches " [08/10/2011]

"Just got the master of my remix of gabriel ananda's 'hey blop'.
                          Sounds phat" [26/11/2011]

— Christian Smith

09. Francesco Pico feat. Royal Sapien – You Changed My Way (Absolutely Flabbergasted LP) [Manual Music | MANCD005]

see Track 4.

OCT 18 - BY FRANCESCO PICO BLOG

"The last months I’ve been away from this planet, living on Mars. I was busy to create my new album and I also became a father. But now I’m back on track!
                          This week it’s ADE time. I will be there on Friday during the day and at night to see some colleagues perform. Saturday night I will play for Manual Music at Electronation in club Sugar Factory and Sunday night I will play at club NL for a Groovecollection Showcase.

And I would like to take this opportunity to let you know my 3rd artist album ‘Absolutely Flabbergasted’ on Manual Music will be released the 21st of November. It will be available on exclusive limited CD or download, both as continuous mix and separate tracks. Keep an eye on my website, because we are going to give away some copies."

Released by: Manual Music
                          Release/catalogue number: MANCD005
                          Release date: Nov 21, 2011

Listed (but not played)

Mr. G & Gary Beck - All My People [Bek Audio | BEK007].

MARK BROOM / MR. G & GARY BECK 
STAG / ALL MY PEOPLE
                          Gary Beck teams up with House legend and personal hero Mr. G on their first collaboration together. Their efforts highlight both producers uncanny ability to create something that is instantly recognizable while distinctly individual. ‘All My People’ brings a true and unadulterated House sound with a swaggering vocal sample and straight, crisp and assertive percussion.

Mark Broom returns for his second appearance on BEK Audio with ’Stag’. Steady, rolling techno shows the darker, head-down side of the BEK imprint and Mark’s productions. Intense percussion builds with the addition of a haunting synth leading to the break. Stripped back to the bones the track jumps in with powerful effect. 
BEK Audio continues to retain its diversity and strength with this upbeat and playful collab between Mr. G & Gary Beck and the powerful and energetic Mark Broom original, especially when compared to the dark, heavy and robust productions of the previous Gary Beck & Speedy J - Vaag EP [BEK007].
                          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Ahhh, Thank you !!

Comment

• unkle
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Mar 2007

Definitely, a track is repeated. by the way, is a really good track.

Comment

• simonr
                                Transitionator
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unkle
                                Definitely, a track is repeated. by the way, is a really good track.
                                My t/l should be correct - Hernan repeats the 'Changed My Way' track but doesn't play this:

http://soundcloud.com/bek-audio/mr-g-gary-beck-all-my-people
                                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...