• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solo
    Getting warmed up
    • Nov 2004

Re: U2 tickets wtf!!!!!!

Originally posted by papa_giorgio
    its called "SOURCES", dam have ive been wanting to go see these guys in a long time.
    on a side note, the bum in your avator is going fantastically well with the first track on Prydz Emix

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
      Originally posted by AnCatDubh
      U2 is STILL amazing!!! no one comes close....end of story.

25 years and still going strong. great albums, amazing tours.

how many bands you know still put out great albums 25 years into their careers.

they don't go on any 'greatest hit's' tour either. 80% of the new album will be played....just like last tour.
      I bet if Pink Floyd regathered and played, they would bitchslap U2 all across the map.
      I agree, Floyd would.. so sad that will most likely never happen. But that is just the way Pink Floyd should go out.. with every one wanting more.

The Enigma

Comment

• Eric Olson
        Fresh Peossy
        • Mar 2005

The difficulty of getting tickets to many shows sucks! For the U2 tickets, the best bet would have been to join U2.com to get pre-sale tickets. The first leg was a mess, but the latest NA tour seems to be in better shape.

Either way, the process is such a pain.

Comment

• deepsoul
          Getting Somewhere
          • Dec 2004

U2 is probably my favorite band of all times

i was wondering if they wil do south america tour , anyone knows?

Comment

• pretence
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AnCatDubh
            U2 is STILL amazing!!! no one comes close....end of story.

25 years and still going strong. great albums, amazing tours.

how many bands you know still put out great albums 25 years into their careers.

they don't go on any 'greatest hit's' tour either. 80% of the new album will be played....just like last tour.
            Heh heh, spot the Irish person...

Should be a good show but I wouldn't be bothered now tbh.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Eric Olson
              The difficulty of getting tickets to many shows sucks! For the U2 tickets, the best bet would have been to join U2.com to get pre-sale tickets. The first leg was a mess, but the latest NA tour seems to be in better shape.

Either way, the process is such a pain.
              Their Fan Club SUCK now. back in 80's when you were a member of the fan club, the tickets that you got through them were in the first 10 rows of the floor, and in the center. All you had to do is mail back a request form that they gave you and tell them which cities and how many nights in each. Those were the days.

Comment

• Eric Olson
                Fresh Peossy
                • Mar 2005

Hypoluxxa, I agree about the old Propaganda thing, but I had no problems this morning buying floor tickets to a couple shows including a Madison Square Garden show. The first leg was a disaster for sure, though.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Eric Olson
                  Hypoluxxa, I agree about the old Propaganda thing, but I had no problems this morning buying floor tickets to a couple shows including a Madison Square Garden show. The first leg was a disaster for sure, though.
                  Good for you!!!!! You can't go wrong with floor tickets, even if I think that Paul has become a caricature of himself... Have fun Eric. I can't knock floor seats.

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

U2 is pretty much the only major act that I would pay what you have to pay to see a major act these days. Not a huge fan of the music now as compared to Joshua Tree and some of the earlier stuff, but they still put on a hell of a good show. Alas, they are not coming to St. Louis this time around...

Comment

Working...