Recommendations for Croatian vacation...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WilDFire
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Recommendations for Croatian vacation...

Arright kids, we're going to London, Paris, and Croatia this summer and you guys have been great with london recs, but anyone know about any great beach places in southern Croatia? We're flying into Split on June 9th and chillin for at least a week. Any ideas?

Cheers ladies and gents!
    Alex
    Music makes the soul strong.
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Re: Recommendations for Croatian vacation...

Originally posted by WilDFire
    Arright kids, we're going to London, Paris,
    Hey, that's where we're going this summer. We're also hitting up Rome and Venice while we're there. Enjoy the trip!
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• brakada
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Well, the town of Dubrovnik a bit more to the south is very nice, or a place called Cavtat near Dubrovnik. Or you maybe check one of the islands. The city of Bol on the island of Brac has nice beaches (I might be also able to reccomend a nice hotel) and it offers quite a variety of leisure(windsurfing, scuba diving,...) and fun activities (lots of bars and a nice club; although I'm not pretty sure how are things with EDM there). Another interesting choice would be the island of Hvar. If you want a bit more relaxed and peaceful vacation. The island and the beaches are very nice, so you should have a nice time there, too.

You can get to both islands from Split by boat or ship (it takes an hour or two to Brač and an hour or so more to get to Hvar). The way to Dubrovnik is a bit longer, but it might be worth checking out, too.

If you need any more information, I'd be glad to help you. And if you have any extra time, come and check out Slovenia (north of Croatia and my homeyountry ), which is a really nice country, too. Perhaps our beaches are not as beautiful as the Croatia coast (since we have only about 25 km of the coast), but we also have a lot of nice place.

Cheerz, Brakada
      We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• WilDFire
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Cheers Brakada! Thanks for all the great info - this will help a lot! I don't think we'll have time to hit up Slovenia, unfortuantely, but I've been there before and had fun...so maybe next time. Thanks again for helping a brother out!

Cheers,
        Alex

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

Dubrovnik!

I fucking loved that town. I came from Italy to Split and took a bus down to Dubrovnik. Split also was not bad. Of course it was about 5 years ago, I believe much has changed and improved. Beautiful country and the people weree very heart warming.

I will never forget taking a swim. There is a small walk way towards the left hand side of the photo below. It leads into the ocean. A bunch of people were sitting out there, I just took of my clothes and jumped in.

ps. I did drink a few beers before, good beers. sweet place

dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Pataky P
            asdf_imo
            • Jun 2004

Yes,Dubrovnik is a very nice,and beautiful place!!I love this place!!

Comment

• brakada
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

^^^^^Wooooooow! An almost topic related post by Pataky...
              We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• WilDFire
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Nice on Brakada - you're right! Thanks Pataky for landing on earth for once1

Comment

Working...