• Mar 2011

TONY LIONNI – Bijou (** NEW RELEASE **)

TONY LIONNI – BIJOU

Release Date
    (Traxsource Exclusive): OUT NOW!
    (All Other Outlets): 21st NOV

Madhouse Records
    KCTDL1127

This website is for sale! madhouserecordsinc.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, madhouserecordsinc.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Tony Lionni returns to Madhouse following his massive debut-release for the label (back in April), with a brand new 4-track EP!

The Bijou EP kicks things off with Steps Ahead, a deep but uplifting house groover with some heavy low-end to test your subs!

Title-track Bijou takes things a little more melodic and groove-based with an off-beat arpeggiated hypnotic synth-line all throughout, punctuated with plenty of high stabs and a killer punchy bassline.

Hypnotize
    is pure classic Madhouse in sound with crisp driving beats, and Tony’s rising elevating style throughout, peaking towards the end with soaring synths.

Rounding things off is Rumours, a slightly more laidback track but, still, with plenty of dancefloor appeal and attitude.

Track-List

Steps Ahead
    Bijou
    Hypnotize
    Rumours

To Purchase:
    Traxsource –
    http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...tles&cv=121707

Early DJ Support & Feedback:
    Supernova
    : ‘Great EP, we’ll play for sure, thanks!’ – 4/5
    Aaron Ross: ‘Killer 4-track from Tony Lionni’ – 4/5
    Neil Pearce (Soul Heaven)
    : ‘A really solid EP, every track playable’ – 4/5
    Chris Coco
    : ‘Love Tony! Deep but exciting as ever’ – 4/5
    Steve Mill: ‘Top quality stuff all around,have always been a fan of Tony's music.Rumours is the peak for me here’ – 5/5
    Robert Owens
    : ‘great collection, all tracks shine’ – 4/5
    Nick Harris
    : ‘Always quality from Tony and Madhouse, slammin cuts here, everyone a winner and will support, thanks’ – 4/5
    Zaki (MUAK)
    : ‘Really Nice Tony!’ – 5/5
    Claude Monnet: ‘Really Nice ep with great music all around here. Steps ahead and Hypnotize are my choice cuts.’ – 4/5
    Jonathan Meyer
    : ‘Nice!’ – 4/5
    Booker T
    : ‘Rumours is a wicked track!’
    Jon Cutler: ‘Dope!!!’
    Jimpster
    : ‘Classy stuff from Tony as always. Steps Ahead is my fave here. nice n fizzy!’ – 4/5
    DJ EZ
    : ‘Cool EP!’ – 4/5
    Aga Heller
    : ‘Cool stuff!’ – 4/5
    Jay Tripwire
    : ‘I can’t pick a favorite...these are all top shelf material.will be playing.’ – 5/5

madhouse-logo.gif
Working...