Mike! Come HERE MiKE! You're Numbah Wan MIKE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Mike! Come HERE MiKE! You're Numbah Wan MIKE!

OK, here is something different, but not horrible, I tried mixing music genres I had never spun before, and its not angelic or magical, but its got some nice ass tracks and its fun.

GODDAMNIT YOU'LL LIKE IT!

Please enjoy and remember its an m4a, so like, follow the supplied links to download plugins and or players for this file type, you'll need them soon anyhow...

FYI, itunes encodes these files as well, and they are really wonderful in qual-e-tay so get on that mofo

• mmglobal
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2004

Re: Mike! Come HERE MiKE! You're Numbah Wan MIKE!

Mike...I think your crowning jewel of the selection provided is probably "laterthanyouthought"

I really like the build, the mixing's more seamless, you sound relaxed a bit more. Send more this way from your "late night @ the loft" selection.

Cheers and a pat on the back. Nice set.
    Peace.

Comment

• miketpoto
      Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by mmglobal
      Mike...I think your crowning jewel of the selection provided is probably "laterthanyouthought"

I really like the build, the mixing's more seamless, you sound relaxed a bit more. Send more this way from your "late night @ the loft" selection.

Cheers and a pat on the back. Nice set.
      Thanks so much Mike, I can't tell you how much i value specific feedback like that... not only helpful, it makes perfect sense to me/tells me u were listening... this is good

Maya Rudolph and Tina Fey ...... My first choice for backup singers in the joke of American life 2005....

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

tina fey can ride my mustache anytime.

Comment

Working...